Howdie from Nick

Thread Starter #1
well i guess i should've done this before, but hey better late than never, well am from mumbai. Been passionate bout cars ever since i was 6, would keep asking dad bout various stuffs regarding cars and dad would patiently explain them.
I love music but its limited to trance, progressive, psytrance and ambient trance. Im pretty much lame in speaking hindi normally end up being a joker if i spoke hindi. A major foodie (trash can as mum says) (bhukkad as the girl says) Im known for being full time over facebook and rather an insomniac and kinda dumb and mad:D

love ps3 gaming, love gadgets, iced tea and the big guys drinks cars that my family owned but i dint drive as i was young[cry], Buick regal, Cherokee Jeep, Mitsubishi pajero 3600 '93, Mitsubishi Galant, Honda Accord, Toyota corolla, mercedes 200, GMC and chrysler cars that we owned and i have driven [glasses] Maruti 800(loved it, was the first car since we came to india in '99 just drove it when my dad thought me never in city nor highway) Indica(improved my driving here) chevy aveo(refined my skills) and soon to be hyundai fluidic verna ( no i wont teach my girl to drive now!!)

350Z

Core Team
Howdy, Nick! It’s never too late for an introduction. Nice to read a bit about yourself and the exciting cars which your family has owned in the past. I hope that you are already enjoying the stay here. Please do let us know if you need a hand around. Welcome aboard. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Welcome to TAI Nick !! enjoy your stay.

Looking forward to see ownership reviews of any one of the cars from the lot owned by you.

Welcome aboard buddy! Hope you have a great stay with all of us!

Having driven so many cars, how do you find driving ANHV?

Thread Starter #14
Welcome aboard buddy! Hope you have a great stay with all of us!

Having driven so many cars, how do you find driving ANHV?
sorry for being awfully late just saw this thread, well you can see my experiences on my thread, to be honest the car made me feel like i was in those cars we had absolutely silent and smooth.

Top Bottom