How You Are Going To Modify Your New Swift?

Hello Dileeppc,
Greetings for the day. Congrats for your New Swift. I know what it means to wait for a new car from July (Thank God), I will be getting the delivery of Torque Blue Mettalic Colour Swift by coming Tuesday. Before you Modify your Swift - You have a Mamooth task ahead as follows:
1 - Before you go for invoicing your ride, Perform a PDI (Pre Deilvery Inspection). thank God i had done it. The dealer never accepts that. Sales man will give all con story that it is available in Bangalore at the Moment (I stay in Mangalore). I am paying Full cash Upfront so i insisted to do a PDI. I travelled all the way upto bangalore, when i went there, there was one Blue Vxi - 2011 full dented up and all. Full of scratches and all. I got physced! My Wife told me if i take that Car, she will leave my House... Ha Ha Ha. I refused. Then after 2 days another car came to the Godown... It was perfect and then i went and got a bank transfer done with a Note that i want that same Swift i saw.(I noted the Engine and Chassis Number). BE CAREFUL. Its ur Hard Earned Money. they dont care. Its all abt Sales u know.
2 - I have done a lot of research on the Mods before i am proceeding for Mods.
A - Tinting MUST BE DONE WITH THE DEALER ITSELF. DEPENDING ON UR BUDGET - GET THE WARRANTY AND BILL FROM THE DEALER ITSELF. MARUTI HAS GOT LLUMAR, 3M & GARWARE JOINT VENTURE WITH MAUTI GENUINE ACCESSORIES. SO DEALER GIVES YOU A BILL & WARRANTY. If there are any bubbles or install not done properly, Dealer will handle it. I am going for Rs 11,500 Front AIR 75 - LLumar & High Performance PP50 LLumar Side and Rear Glass. Go and do it outside for a a few Hundred Bucks less.... Very Difficult to fight for Warranty and Bill and all sorts of trouble.
B - If you are interested in Good pairs of Wheels - Buddy it is advisable to go for a change of Tyres - many Complaints abt the Stabilty by other friends of mine. I am going for yokohoma S Drive 205/55/R15 & EVO Alloys with Bill & Warranty. All other Models of Alloy Rims - Fakes are available - U cant say the difference. 28,000 INR for the tyres and 22,000 INR for the Alloys (Bill + Warranty).
C - Go for Mud Flaps (They are not Standard in the Car) Rs 850/= & also for the Doors, You get a Plastic Strips - Which Protects your Doors when others Nick their doors to your car when parking and all - Rs 1000/=.
D - Music System will be another Ramayana! If you are interested i will let you know. My Budget is Rs 40,000/=. Full Sub woofer and Component Speaker Arrangement Buddy!
I will be getting my delivery on Tuesday. One day for all maruti Spares and Sun Film and all. By wednesday i will get on the Tires and Alloys. I will Post the Photo! Please be kind Enough to give your review. Thanks. After that Another one more day, i will get the ICE Set Up. I will post that as well.
Need any thing else, please do message me! Take Care for the First Point Dude! Critical. Dealers want to push out the Cars first from their stock. THE POINT IS THAT AFTER PAYING AND WAITING (MOST IMPORTANT IN BOTH OUR CASES), YOU NEED A CLEAN, SPARKLING & GOOD RIDE.

Best of Luck!

Last edited:
going to get my vehicle on monday[clap]
Regarding accessories - mudflaps,steering cover from MGA, that's all.
will go for sun film to authorized dealer outside .
I am in a confusion whether to opt for rear spoiler.
BUDDY,
DONT EVER GO FOR SUN FILM OUTSIDE TO THE DEALER THERE. Many of my firends suffered. If there are Air Bubbles and all the Shitty Installation Works, they will give you all sort of Phony Stories that the Bubbles always there and all. when the Car is in the dealer, it is brand new. The Glass in front are crystal clean. It is easy for the Installation to be done. YOU COME OUT. The chances of bubbles increases. ADVICE - Go and get it done in the Dealer itself. MGA has got Joint Venture with LLumar, Garware (Ice Cool ONLY PLS. - Other Models are Shitty and Waste trust me - I had it in my ford Ikon previuosly - 6000 INR and i removed and threw it away - Waste of Money). it comes in a BOX with MGA and LLumar Printing Side by Side. My Swift will get its tints on Wednesday because mu ride is coming to Mangalore on tuesday.

Cheers [cheers]

going to get my vehicle on monday[clap]
Regarding accessories - mudflaps,steering cover from MGA, that's all.
will go for sun film to authorized dealer outside .
I am in a confusion whether to opt for rear spoiler.
Bro,
the rear spoiler costs 5000 INR, trust me not worth it. Looks Improve no doubts. try outside its better. Not from MGA. I being an Engineer, the Cost of making that Fibre Glass Spoiler would be only 1000 INR (Material, labour, Overheads) - 5000 INR, Man 400 % Profit - For Looks. go Outside Dude, You will get it for 2,000 - 3,000 INR. It doesnt even include the rear brake lights. Brake Lights come with the car itself. Therefore it is a waste! Use the 5000 INR for your Music System - It would help a lot - You will get a Pioneer HU 6350 Cs with that type of money.
This is just an advice. Rest is up to you dude. Enjoy your ride!

Dude,

I will be getting my brand new Swift ZXI Mysterious Voilet on Monday. Please suggest me which is the best alloy wheel and tyre. ZXI model comes with alloy wheels, but i want to change it to something which looks more trendy :)

Thanks,
AJ

Top Bottom