How Would You React To See Your Car Model As Taxi in Market?

Your Car Model As Taxi. Wot?

• Total voters
Voted:
Become happy because your car model is now popular.
Become happy because spare parts won’t be an issue in future.

Although i don't expect Hyundai to have any problems with spare part availability for Xcent. It'd be pretty guaranteed that if Xcent keeps being sold as Taxi spare parts will not be issue.
And Xcent as intra-city taxi would also help keeping it fairly visible, considering the somewhat dwindled sales figures of Xcent.

I have mixed feelings so voted others, as long as brand and the model has respect it does not bothers me. Innova--good , etios-- bad
I have a honda city 2006 , at that time 2006 honda was a respectable brand imo, but now honda has become like maruthi focusing on mass market , i am not happy with it even though it is not a taxi brand.
Polo- i like this car , the service centre.
spark-- i like this car but hate the sevice centres , full of cab taveras.
I feel sevice centres of brands which does not have cabs like vw,honda treat customers better( in terms of lounges, communication) than ones with lot of cabs. Maybe toyota is different.
A customer using a cab feels proud to use that vehicle --innova,premium cars, he sees the owner(non cabs) as lucky guy, but the same guy will see a indica owner weirdly.

Last edited:
Here, iv'e seen more Grande/ Punto Evo taxis than lineas!
Well i happened to use an OLA Xcent yesterday, and i got into a quick conversation with the driver. He said that he was previously driving a 2013 Dzire (not the TOUR one), and that he finds the Xcent more economical than Dzire in terms of FE in city and maintainance!
Comfort wise, i loved the rear legroom and the suspension was much softer than the Dzire or the indigo and NVH levels were on par with the Dzire. The car was a month old. The ride was sleep friendly too, the cabbie wasn't the typical driver who takes the car like an auto driver does.

Well I officially have a cab (Indica Vista) and sometime feel it so.

But what amuses me is the comfort it gives where no other hatches offers till date and readily available spares became a boon for which I've had my money's worth invested on the car.

The FE remains at 18kmpl in highways, but considering the weight and my tire upgrade, I do feel it's justified.

May not be a very good performer but not a good handler, but it puts a smile when cruising at 140kmph (Quadrajet's charm)

Top Bottom