How Would You React To See Your Car Model As Taxi in Market?

Your Car Model As Taxi. Wot?

• Total voters
well i will be very sad becuse taxi cars have bad image and i dont wont to arrive at some place with that image..but nyways my dad will be happy because he likes hot selling cars only!! :lol!:

Just imagine this: You finally decided to purchase a nice car of your choice, cleared the payment, done with the dealership formalities and finally brought it home. The next morning you read in newspaper that some popular taxi operator of the city has announced to introduce their new taxi cars, which is exactly the same car model that you bought previous day. Here, what your typical reaction would be?

• Option One: Get into shock and feel sad.
  • Option Two: Get into shock and plan to sell the car ASAP.
  • Option Three: Become happy because your car model is now popular.
  • Option Four: Become happy because spare parts won’t be an issue in future.
View attachment 21050
Image Source: Google Images

Drive Safe,
350Z

I would choose option numbers 3 & 4. If I have to choose 1 then it would be 3. I will be really happy the same.

I would choose options 3 and 4. With more popularity and more sales we can be sure of spares availability for a long time.

Well If I like a car I will buy it regardless whether it is Taxi or not but sometimes you do have second thoughts about your purchase.[surprise]

Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team
Sometimes it does hurts to see a luxury car as Taxi. Not with this one though. Toyota Corolla has a global taxi image anyways.

DSC03583.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well guys, I have an Indica. But I dont feel bad that its used as a taxi. I never felt like selling it cause the car is good value for money and I am happy with it.

Well Bmw 7 series and Fortuner must have been used by some luxury hotels for their customer airport pickup/drop services.

(1)This totally depends on a person's mind and his Living,A person who is extremely brand- conscious,who are passionate on the car he owns is for sure that his heart's gonna break down.

(2)And in another case, a person who is never bothered on cars and who is conscious about the value in the car will be the happiest person in the world and never in his life would regret buying that kind of a car.Our greatest example in this forum is of Appu's Indica V2 DLS (pre-owned too),they never regretted their buying and in fact his car looks great with those alloys!
Have a look at his ownership review:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...6-tata-indica-v2-dls-1-00-000-kms-review.html

I chose the 3rd option because i concentrate more on (2)

Last edited:

Top Bottom