How To Protect Your Car From Colours of Holi

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I think people in South hardly celebrate Holi. Good for your cars atleast.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes nobody celebrates it here down south , but kids sometimes here for fun play with it.

And yes you are right , threat to our cars is very much lesser here!

I am going to wax my cars today. To be on a safer side, my City will share garage with Alto for tomorrow, since the other garage is on the backside of our house.

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
Good luck. I'm afraid that my car has not been waxed. Will be covered and parked elsewhere with other cars of the area tomorrow.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Why go through all of that when you can just hire two armed guards to stand beside your car. No one is going to touch it or throw any color on it, cause if they do..they'll be [gun]

hope everybodys rides were safe this holi..but mine was effected once again. well it got green colour now trying hard to remove..[cry]

Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team
Holi is around the corner. My ride was hit by a first water balloon of this season by some moron. Just reviving this thread so that others can keep their rides safe.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z you just revived this thread at the right time. I hope you got lucky and there is no color stains on your car. Since your both the cars are white.

We just park our cars in the garage and close it to avoid all the holi colors getting onto it.

Thread Starter #27

350Z

Core Team
350Z you just revived this thread at the right time. I hope you got lucky and there is no color stains on your car. Since your both the cars are white.
Yes, I’m avoiding use of Fiesta until Holi. Maruti was a victim but I cleaned instantly. I wonder don’t people have other work apart of troubling others?

Drive Safe,
350Z

That is so true vibhor buddy. I just hate when people do that to my car aw well. I remember back in 2007 on holi, actually 3-4 days before that some moron threw some kind of color on our 800 (it's white) and that i washed the car twice but it won't go[frustration].

I used shampoo, car wash, diluted surf on that part but it was not coming out. So once i tied everything i called our mechanic and he took the car with him. And when i came back in the evening i saw my car standing in the garage and it was all gone. Thanks to our mechanic.

but i felt like beating the hell out of that guy, who did it[gun]

That is a good piece of advice but in my case all are useless.Because there are a lot of visitors and at last I follow the rule of keeping the car covered and parked at a corner in the house.While we both father and son are found moving on my bike with our faces blackened like mads..and teeth shining like tube lights:biggrin:

That is a good piece of advice but in my case all are useless.Because there are a lot of visitors and at last I follow the rule of keeping the car covered and parked at a corner in the house.While we both father and son are found moving on my bike with our faces blackened like mads..and teeth shining like tube lights:biggrin:
That's the right thing to do buddy. Keep them covered. Now days there are so many different kind of colors in the market and few of them are really hard core

Top Bottom