How to install LED's on wheel wells or inside alloys

i didn't ask whether anyone likes them or not, [frustration][frustration] does any1 know how to set it up ??? any installers in delhi
If this is ur Tone towards senior members of the community, Beware. And better change it.

Looking good but i don think these will last long as those places are prone to water attacks!
Exactly. the one on my bike didnt last two months. but i aint complaining. it cost me 60bucks.[lol]

Flexible-Top-LED-Strips-FL-F5060W15F12-12-.jpg

these strips are easily available in chennai. Costs 400 per metre or so..

My friends neighbour has installed the first one on his blue beat,
it looks good its installed on the drums of the wheels , previously he had the led strip running through the drum ,now changed to 2 led .
thats exactly the way to do it. Attach Leds on wheel hub or suspension mount, as these are inside wheel well and non rotating.

Thread Starter #17
If this is ur Tone towards senior members of the community, Beware. And better change it.
it wasn't ur matter to intercept in between, so don't fall in, and secondly it wasn't my tone, if u had read my op, rather than jus reading my comments, i know 2 control my tongue,

peace [glasses]

i didn't ask whether anyone likes them or not, [frustration][frustration] does any1 know how to set it up ??? any installers in delhi
it wasn't ur matter to intercept in between, so don't fall in, and secondly it wasn't my tone, if u had read my op, rather than jus reading my comments, i know 2 control my tongue,

peace [glasses]
∂נℓυν, we all are learning through out our life. Your concept is nice and may be some of our members are familiar to this. All members are allowed to contribute to any of the discussions with their views and suggestions, some of which may help you to address your requirements.

Mods Note
If you have concerns over any of the posts, feel free to report and please be polite in the forum. Appreciates your understanding.

350Z

Core Team
Saw a Volkswagen Polo with Red LED lights behind it’s alloy wheels. The car was looking chic.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom