How To Improve Exhaust Note?

Thread Starter #1
i may sound a bit off topic. but thought that its better to clear my small doubt here itself instead of starting a new thread.
what can i do to get a good exhaust sound for my alto? i am not interested in doing any mods like FFE, K&N etc. i need a cheap but perfect job to be done. can somebody help me?

Oh yes this can be done but i don know the effect of water entering! I remember my friend's 800 had holes in his silencer due to rusting which produces sound like a racing car!!

We nicknamed it as "Ferrari". [lol]

you meant at the tip of the exhaust pipe? will that produce a good sound? how big hole should i drill?
You wont be happy with the sound. You can get mufflers custom made starting from rs 500. But the material out of which it is made wont last much long 2-3 months the max.

hey this is a cool thread and what I was looking for. can any one post a picture where do we need to drill hole and is it safe? or else please suggest some other professional methods/mods. Thanks!

The muffler fixation do change the exhaust note. Even in a diesel car. In diesel car the change in note is low compared to petrol engines. But depend in muffler that we use. simple try every one avail at the store.

For drilling , the almost end part , its just like wind deflection

anything above 150/-

Very conjusted one try to increase back pressure at high rpm(In real i have not experiance)

That sound is mainly due smoke/air deflection. Normal one with + sign is normally installed

Top Bottom