How To Distinguish Mitsubishi Genuine Spare Parts?

Thread Starter #1
Greetings to all members, i have recently joined the TAI but i have gained tremendus knowledge from TAI. Especially from @Iron Rock, thank you sir your posts has helped me to make my decision and buy Pajero sport.
Now my question is how and where can i get original Mitshubushi clutch kit at right price i am from Hyd. And the authorised service center is charging INR 48k for the part.
I have enquired in few other states from different suppliers the highest quote was for 28k for original.

My biggest doubt is how do i find out weather that part is genune as i only want to put original Mitshu clutch. Gurus of TAI Kindly guide me on how to tell the difference? and where can i source the original spare?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
You can check boodmo website.
Search for which OEM makes the clutch set.

The OEM supplies at a much lesser rate in the open market than the car company in company's packaging. (Difference can be upto 5 times, speaking from my personal experience)

Get the parts in the OEM packaging rather than the car company's packaging

Thread Starter #3
Thank you allhyundaicars, i did go through it previously but even they have two different varieties. I would normally go with the oem packaging but clutch is the most critical component in the car I want to keep that genuine Mitsubishi and I have read in Forum if genuine Mitsubishi clutch is not used in the Pajero Sport it creates lot of cabin noise and other issues. That's the only reason I want Mitsubishi original clutch kit.

Thread Starter #5
Then ask from kashmeri gate market, delhi.
Swarup Motors kashmere gate
BKS MOTORS PVT LTD
These two are genuine.

Ask for product images as well.
Thank you for providing the above information i will try contact then, but is there any website where we can input the part number on the box and verify whether it is genuine or not?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Sorry for my delayed revert. I have been a bit under the weather. Can you share me which year model your PS is? How much run?
Please describe your problem too in a little detail ex is it slipping in gears ?

Thread Starter #8
Sorry for my delayed revert. I have been a bit under the weather. Can you share me which year model your PS is? How much run?
Please describe your problem too in a little detail ex is it slipping in gears ?
Hi Iron Rock

I own 2017 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport MT, its driven 57k it is not sleeping any gears but the clutch is extremely hard more than usual I got it checked at authorised Service Centre and also for second opinion from a good reasonable garage they both have indicated that my clutch is even more harder than it supposed to be I have gotten used to the hardness but some time is in traffic it's more difficult. Also I feel like the cabin noise is also on little higher level kindly suggest what could i do to make it littel quiter?

I have purchased the vehicle used in November 2020 with 46k Km on odo you have been a very vital influence on me to make this decision I have read almost everything you have written on Pajero sport in TAI, thank you guruji. It would be great if i could contact you somehow for some more input.

Hi Iron Rock

I own 2017 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport MT, its driven 57k it is not sleeping any gears but the clutch is extremely hard more than usual I got it checked at authorised Service Centre and also for second opinion from a good reasonable garage they both have indicated that my clutch is even more harder than it supposed to be I have gotten used to the hardness but some time is in traffic it's more difficult. Also I feel like the cabin noise is also on little higher level kindly suggest what could i do to make it littel quiter?

I have purchased the vehicle used in November 2020 with 46k Km on odo you have been a very vital influence on me to make this decision I have read almost everything you have written on Pajero sport in TAI, thank you guruji. It would be great if i could contact you somehow for some more input.
Sirji which city are you based out of ? I will also check if I know locally who is best to help.
I don't think you need to replace clutch at all since the clutch pedal is hard - at 57k the vehicle is hardly run in . When was the last time you replaced the brake/clutch fluid ? When I say replace a full and thorough bleed including.

Pajero sport clutches easily last over 200k.kms ..
I myself am nearing 100k everything is original except tyres.
Please send me a pm too so you can get my number and we can whatsapp too..

Regarding cabin noise what exactly are you referring to, is it engine noise is it at idle or driving or cruising - again pls elaborate in detail also let me know which vehicle were you driving before this.

Thread Starter #10
Sirji which city are you based out of ? I will also check if I know locally who is best to help.
I don't think you need to replace clutch at all since the clutch pedal is hard - at 57k the vehicle is hardly run in . When was the last time you replaced the brake/clutch fluid ? When I say replace a full and thorough bleed including.

Pajero sport clutches easily last over 200k.kms ..
I myself am nearing 100k everything is original except tyres.
Please send me a pm too so you can get my number and we can whatsapp too..

Regarding cabin noise what exactly are you referring to, is it engine noise is it at idle or driving or cruising - again pls elaborate in detail also let me know which vehicle were you driving before this.
I am from Hyderabad, I think the brake and clutch fluid was almost never replaced. I am referring to ambient noise within the cabin while cruising and also while idle some kind of noise from transmission vibration i gess, I was trying Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6.

I have joined the forum recently so I think I do not have the provision to DM you.

Top Bottom