How Often Do You Visit TAI?

Thread Starter #16
Now TAI's in my blood! so are the replies, i get scoldings by my friend who visits my home every alternative(He's a non-petrol head and uninterested here so to pull his legs i just give a click on TAI's tab and make him[anger]).All thanks to the healthy activities by members here!

Whenever I am at home the computer is always on and permanently logged on to TAI. At sea we don't have net access, so I try to log on in port.

Ahhh, In my Office PC you can find a TAI page in one tab.. I read the forums when I will be free. But, I'm checking the updates for every 15-30 mins.

Even my teammates ask, what is in that page to check always.. Everytime I forgive them, Because they are not a Petrol heads to comment[:D]..

And,Before sleeping every night, I'll check the updates in forums through my moblie..

Proud to say "I'm Addicted to TAI"

Last edited:

lxi.

Suspended
I check TAI daily two to three times for half an hour. I even spend two hours browsing on TAI. The pages i open on my internet explorer 9 are Facebook and TAI. I am severely addicted to this forum. I spend hours on the net just sitting and waiting for new replies in TAI. I have done 100+ posts in TAI since 4-5february when i joined.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #23
I check TAI daily two to three times for half an hour. I even spend two hours browsing on TAI. The pages i open on my internet explorer 9 are Facebook and TAI. I am severely addicted to this forum. I spend hours on the net just sitting and waiting for new replies in TAI. I have done 100+ posts in TAI since 4-5february when i joined.
Cheers.
[clap]

No restriction in office so mostly available on TAI. But request to all guyz that we need fast thread updating.
The forum is now becoming active too much with more and more enthusiasts eager to comment.

In the morning,
a) open office mails,
b) personal mails
3) TAI.

Immediately after lunch.
Again during cofee time
In case if time permits in between

So on an average 4-5 times a day. But during weekends, it reduces down to once or max twice a day. Married man you know !![roll]

my TAI addiction is getting to my wife these days. she sees me spending time before my laptop with the TAI page on almost at all the time that she often passes comments while passing by.

Thread Starter #26
my TAI addiction is getting to my wife these days. she sees me spending time before my laptop with the TAI page on almost at all the time that she often passes comments while passing by.
That's great! and Proud that TAI is pouring much of knowledge in a well proportioned manner.

And did you guys observed that the new members in the introductions section, are very much influenced with the posts and show interest in registering/responding to the queries, really feels to be proud.

I always have a a tab opened when i am in office. And in my personal computer TAI is the second home page option in my Google chrome window. [:D]

Now this proves that TAI does not only influence TAIans but their families too..[lol]

That's great! and Proud that TAI is pouring much of knowledge in a well proportioned manner.

And did you guys observed that the new members in the introductions section, are very much influenced with the posts and show interest in registering/responding to the queries, really feels to be proud.
+1000

Now a days I am having the hell of the routine.whole days are passing roaming here and there for some or another work.still whenever I get even a single minute I simply type "WWW.THEAUTOMOTIVEINDIA.COM/FORUMS".
In fact now I have started using it on mobile too,due to shortage of time(many times you people can find me online for hours but posting nothing..THAT'S MY READING TIME):biggrin:

TAI is on my favorite list in chrome and i used to visit it on daily basis but from one month i was unable to do so since i was busy with my job. So i was not able to make posts.

But still TAI is on my top list.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom