How Much on ICE?

350Z

Core Team
Honestly, I’m not a part of that different breed yet. So a maximum budget of Rs.15,000 is sufficient. But again, that’s for now. Perhaps the opinion may change later.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18
Honestly, I’m not a part of that different breed yet. So a maximum budget of Rs.15,000 is sufficient. But again, that’s for now. Perhaps the opinion may change later.

Drive Safe,
350Z
the most important word is highlighted in Bold!

You would turn into one once you sit in a ICEd car, so beware of such cars!

Thread Starter #20
Even i was not an ICE freak, my older 2003 scorpio had the OE player which was a Nippon unit with only cassette player & FM & four OE speakers which used to jar at even moderate volume. i never used to listen to music in the car.

but the ICE sting bit me in stages. First i heard my neighbour showing off his newly fitted ICE. it had two ported subs. i liked it as soon as i heard it. but i never fitted anything in my older scorpio as we were anyways buying a new one in a few months but i was sure my new scorpio would have a good ICE.

it wanted it to be loud! heck, it was but at the expense of sound quality. it took me a while to realize that at high volume, everybody outside is enjoying the song but due to the boomy bassline, i (who spent the money) am not enjoying! that was the "show-off" period. then my quest for SQ began & now my car's ICE is the way i like. Clean, clear & tight bassline. now i want to enjoy the music & i am not interested to show others what my car has got!

The ICE that came with out M800 was(and still is) some ancient Pioneer Cassette player with 2 low quality small front speakers. If we don't replace our car in the near future, I'm thinking of getting my dad fit a basic ICE, with a used or new HU for <Rs 5000 and basic new/used basic front speakers for <Rs 2000.

Good thread again Raj! And am still in that "show-off period" , maybe the age factor!![lol]

For me an ideal setup somewhere around 40-50k even with LCD! But if i really have the money i don mind spending even a Lakh for ICE!!

I would try to spend least. Basic HU with usb connectivity + normal front 2 and back 2 speakers. MAX 8k

ICE bug bites damn bad friends. Just got my ETIOS iced lately and total damage came to around 41K which I realized when paying the total bill. [shock]

freakdude.

Top Bottom