How Much Do You Pay To Your Car Cleaner?

@ Auto_luver Oh i never knew they do it at EA mall too! In PVR just as soon as you enter the parking one person will ask "Sir do you need car wash?"

Does any one know any good interior cleaner ? How much it costs?
Outside people charge 550 Rs to clean interior. I want to do it myself.

I do it myself every alternate days, and thats the only exercise I have... [clap]

Moreover, this also helps me to have a close look at my car and can observe and scratches / dents etc.

BTW, I dont wash the car and waste water... Use the wet cloth, wipe all dirts and a dry cloth for finishing. Ohhhhhhhh..... Its tough but... [cry]

BTW, when it gets really dirty in monsoon drives; I go to a cleaner near Sun city, he does Ext+Int cleaning at INR 180.00

Does a good job from outside as well as inside. cleans really well from inside.

@ Surfer If you want to do it yourself , get some upholstery and cockpit cleaner from any car accessory shop. Also a vacuum cleaner will be needed.

@ Figoian Yes exactly that is how even i clean both my cars!

Both my cars get a car wash with shampoo once a week and also Interiors get vacuumed and cleaned once a week.

There is a guy who cleans all the cars in our apartment. I pay him 400 Rs per month for cleaning my car and bike daily.

He is supposed to clean the interiors once in a week. But somehow that does not happen regularly and may be once in a month. And also the bike, not sure if he is doing it daily. Whenever I want to take it out on weekends for nearby errands, I have to dust the seat.

zengetz

Suspended
Weekdays our office watchman takes care of my car both in an out daily - Rs500 per month.

Weekends - I wash the car myself with my Pressure cleaner which I picked up a couple of months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pay Rs 400 for my car and dad scooter even though he hasn't drove it for months but still he want it to get cleaned . So I am paying 300 for the car and 100 for the scooter.

200 pm for my indica and my bike and wife's wego.Interiors gets cleaned once a week or 10 days but the guy does a good job.Was 220 with our eterno wash as well but i have kept that scooter at our factory use so now he takes 200.
twice or thrice a month, i wash these vehicles myself,some exercise as well as some better cleaning to do then him.Also can spend more time with these vehicles.:-)[evil]

Well i pay Rs 200 per month for cleaning my car which includes daily cleaning of exterior and of interior on sundays. Planning to do on my own on sundays soon for better satisfaction.

Top Bottom