How Many Accidents Have Happened Due To Your Fault?

Thread Starter #1
I want to see how I am compared to others,counting any sorts of bumps including reversing in objects etc.

I have around 2-8 crashed monthly. I've had 4 accidents that needed insurance claim one of which destroyed my car (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...944-crashed-my-new-car-driving-stilettos.html). I have been driving for 18 months.

Out of my friends I know, girls crash once or twice in 4 months, boys normally don't bang.

Re: How many your fault accidents do you have?

It is not true. IMO it depends on the confidence and alertness you show on road. I have seen some very bad driving style and accidents (both minor and major) involving guys.

I would advice you if you bang so much (it is dangerous for you as well as people around) hire a driver and enjoy the ride in a royal manner [:)]

Thread Starter #4

It is not true. IMO it depends on the confidence and alertness you show on road. I have seen some very bad driving style and accidents (both minor and major) involving guys.

I would advice you if you bang so much (it is dangerous for you as well as people around) hire a driver and enjoy the ride in a royal manner [:)]
Driver in UK that is a joke! I like driving myself also. I'm not so dangerous I can handle the car well enough.

I want to see how I am compared to others,counting any sorts of bumps including reversing in objects etc.

I have around 2-8 crashed monthly. I've had 4 accidents that needed insurance claim one of which destroyed my car (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...944-crashed-my-new-car-driving-stilettos.html). I have been driving for 18 months.

Out of my friends I know, girls crash once or twice in 4 months, boys normally don't bang.
Aren't you be asking us the ways to avoid the bangs rather than comparing yourself on a scale with guys? Well this is OT ofcourse as you started this thread.

Come to Mumbai/Delhi and see for yourself the most banged up vehicles are driven by men. So you can breathe easy now[cheers]

None till date. Have done more than 50k on the roads without a crash on own fault. Neither I crashed during driving education.

1 bad crash due to other's fault on a blind corner till now.

About boys & girls;

Girls are involved mainly in small city incidences which do not cause major injuries. these are mostly funny AND when boys are involved it deserves to be called an "Accident" on most of instances.

Well i banged my rear right side of my Verna when trying to cut through between a bike and a truck. Minor denting working put me back by Rs.5k.

Another time it was heavily raining and i couldn't see the concrete sump which was behind was reversing , just a small scratch in the bumper.

Apart from this i think i haven't done anything wrong in my 3 years of driving till now. I have got few other minor scratches and dents too in my car but those were not my fault.

4 bangs in 15 yrs and abt 3L kms, one while reversing out of an underground parking, dint see the thin pillar which was in my blind spot...a semi crack on the rear bumper. 200 bucks gone.
Second while reversing a jeep thru a narrow road. I overlooked the play in the steering...a small scratch on the bumper. Just touched up wid a brush.
Third a highspeed bang. Was coming fast trying to overtake a stopped bus, suddenly sunlight hit my eyes and next thing a bus stopped on the opposite side leaving no space. sudden brake...no abs...BANG on the rear of the bus, 600 bucks gone.
Finally, was staring at a beautiful gal while taking a turn, banged a judges padmini and split his bumper. 800 bucks gone
Thats it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom