How is NH 63 from Hubli to Reach Karwar?

Hi, What is the condition of NH63 from Hubli to reach Karwar. I mean is it safe enough to drive on Aug end?
Hey buddy i did a recent trip to Goa.
But i went through Bhatkal.
I have heard that the route via Kirwati forest is good, But a few pot holes hare and there.
Then Yellapur route is good.

Vagish: How are you commuting to Goa?
For what purpose are you visiting, As the beaches are deserted.
And rains all the way.
Drive safely, As rain pours heavily on the way.

Thread Starter #4
Vagish: How are you commuting to Goa?
For what purpose are you visiting, As the beaches are deserted.
And rains all the way.
Drive safely, As rain pours heavily on the way.
I am visiting Goa with family for 3 days vacation. Actually I was not aware that this time is not very good to visit Goa. But now I have already booked hotel. Thanks for the advise, I will keep calm and drive safely. Rain is not problem for me, but I am worrying about bad road or land slide. That's why I am being choosy about the root. I want the safest route.

I usually start & never stop untill i reach destination.
I have no idea about lodge in Hubli.
Only 560 kms in single day?
I would have done the whole route in a single day.
The thing in rain is potholes are covered with rain.
Which car are you travelling by.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks RSM and Mukesh. I am taking SX4 with me. I am travelling with my wife, one and half year old daughter and 61 year old mother with me. Actually I want to travel with very moderate speed (~80 KMPH) with frequent halt in between so not keeping any time constraint and this is another reason I want to night stay.Talked to some hotels in Hubli but these are well within city. I was looking for something near NH4/NH63 so I do not need to go inside city...apparently very crowded city.

Thanks RSM and Mukesh. I am taking SX4 with me. I am travelling with my wife, one and half year old daughter and 61 year old mother with me. Actually I want to travel with very moderate speed (~80 KMPH) with frequent halt in between so not keeping any time constraint and this is another reason I want to night stay.Talked to some hotels in Hubli but these are well within city. I was looking for something near NH4/NH63 so I do not need to go inside city...apparently very crowded city.
Its better to visit city as i couldn't find any hotels on Highway.
Don't miss Ayodhya Hotel.
You have to take a big turn from the circle.
First Kamath Hotel, Then a little further Ayodhya.

Top Bottom