How Fast Have You Gone On Your Ride??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:offtopic:Guys please stick to the theme of the thread.

Feel free to start a new thread for other queries.

Nagesh if you don't believe it , drive my Verna next time we meet.
Sure buddy when i bring my car back to Chennai, we can have a race [;)] [Pun intended].

Though, i feel like replying to all other posts, i don't want to spark off another argument with my side of strong statements. I don't appreciate many statements by our fellow members [anger]. Lets maintain the forum's decorum. These kind of posts and arguments does not give the guests a good impression.

The bottom line is: What speed you clock is in the driver's hands. A merc/ Audi/ BMW can be overtaken by a simple indian hatch if the other guy does not know how to drive.

Again, safety comes as a primary factor. This is not the way to test if the airbags work.

@ Mods: Why don't you try cleaning up this thread (Including this one if it is not apt to be in?)?

350Z

Core Team
The actual idea behind this thread was to share the basic maximum achievable speeds of stock vehicles in India under all normal circumstances but eventually, members have been attempting to drive the vehicles on their extreme limits that too on public roads to achieve higher figures than others. This involves rash driving and over speeding which is highly dangerous and The Automotive India would NEVER encourage the same. This is leading us no where other than the pointless / off topic debates and discussions. Therefore, this thread has been now permanently closed for any further discussions.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom