How Fast Have You Gone On Your Ride??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should never drive that fast when the family is sleeping. You know what I mean, right?
Concern noted. Thanks!!
I normally hit those speeds only on roads which are capable of such excess, during the day, and only if not raining or anything.
And I think I drive equally safe with or without a family, just maybe a bit slower!!

Thread Starter #49
Hello guys i had never tought Xylo would do such speed(170 kmph)[surprise].
I dont know how stable the vehicle had been at that speed.

The car was perfectly grounded and under full control over 145 speed. I could take a picture also @ 140. Steering is top class specially on higher speed.
Great RSM then what was the stopping time.
One kind advice to you is in that nice road Dog's will be crossing roads, So be careful.[lol]

Last edited by a moderator:
my max 165 kmph on Scorpio (test ride vehicle though) on NICE road alone with the sales guy, I was impressed, you can not guess speed in a Scorpio unless you see the ODO.

not crossed 120 on my car so far, even after roads like GQ its still very dangerous driving beyond 80 as some vehicle will suddenly pop up in the wrong direction.

what is NICE road? Is there full form of this or you actually mean nice?
@mukesh can't imagine! Xylo already has a lot of body roll at 90+ Kph wonder what would have at 170kph, how was the experience? did you drove it? [shock]

a xylo wont go till 170kmph unless it is traveling down a steep slope on full throttle. the company claims a top speed of 156kmph, so what you have probably seen is speedo error & you were doing maybe 155kmph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom