How Fast Have You Gone On Your Ride??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topspeed of my cars

Ex lancer - 190
Sx4 - 180
Swift dzire -180
The above are max speeds ,cars were not going further ,road's in all the cases were straight and elevated (Sorry no pics) the above cars were vibrating like anything especially dzire outside rear view mirrors had closed by themselves but with sonata it was completely different case.I went 210 first time Pic attached second time 225 (No Pic) and that's it after that i promised myself never to do such a thing again ,it's very risky.Sonata's handling,grip was great did not feel any vibration but yes little bit engine noise was there (would be normal at this speed),at 225 also it was not stopping it was going further but thought not to go more.
After the run i was thinking if sonata was so much fun then how much more fun it would be to drive a BMW 530d or Audi A4 3.0tdi or any other high end luxury car.

I put Mobil1 full synthetic oil in all my cars ,could this be one of the reason for more top speed mods please throw some light.

sona 2102.jpg

I have got 108-109 kmph on my Pulsar 150 V2 on Noida - Agra Express way (I dont know whether the express way is complete now or not.)

And 130+kmph on Zen Estilo and the steering feel was pathetic because there was no feel and I was not at all confident to keep the pedal down to check the limits.

My Max speed list
Wagon-R : 130kmph
Civic : 147kmph
M-800 : 110kmph
Alto : 125kmph [frustration]met with an accident. Thank god, only one casuality, a PIG
Omni : 100kmph (not dare to push her more, felt unstable)
Force Excel (LCV) : 90kmph (the only 2 digit figure)

@Mr.Boss i too had accident with pig . i had to pay 5k to owner >______>
5k?[surprise] Thats really bad[frustration]
I was lucky that the accident was in bye-pass road, and none other than myself and the poor creature were there on the spot.
Total repair cost was 76k. Radiator, AC condenser, bumper, LH fenders, LH engine mount, etc etc were damaged and replaced. Bonnet, RH fender, LH front door, etc etc were repaired. Not taken the vehicle back to home, exchanged with Wagon-R.

i had no issue in my safari that pig was huge size made my safari to jump very good height . also i had to pay 5k as i was surrounded by atleast 20 villagers people . Its best not mess with villagers they only use 1% brain 99% muscle power .

Its best not mess with villagers they only use 1% brain 99% muscle power .
I agree, in fact couple of weeks back I saw a incident wherein, two two-wheelar people were beating a truck driver on NH-8 just after Hero Honda Chowk (2-3 kms). One person out of two was breaking small plants planted on dividers to make a "Lath" or stick and hitting that driver really hard. Another one was busy breaking the glass of truck and hitting driver with stones. I was shocked [shock] like anything and people on the same side of the road was just seeing it and doing nothing. Myself and my friend tried on stop our office bus so that we could intervene but our driver suggested that we should not for our own safety.[sad]

5k?[surprise] Thats really bad[frustration]
I was lucky that the accident was in bye-pass road, and none other than myself and the poor creature were there on the spot.
Total repair cost was 76k. Radiator, AC condenser, bumper, LH fenders, LH engine mount, etc etc were damaged and replaced. Bonnet, RH fender, LH front door, etc etc were repaired. Not taken the vehicle back to home, exchanged with Wagon-R.
Why is that people tend to sell their vehicles after colision with a pig ? I have heard quite a lot of them saying " I hit a pig and sold my car or bike and without the buyer knowing it" Any special reason for this [confused].

Pig hit is considered as an omen of bad luck in many parts of india.
BTW guys lets get back to the topic:wink:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom