How Do You Clean Car A/C Vents?

I use a Vacuum cleaner as its the best solution to keep your car clean.Nothing else will do!
Not only the A/c vents, but even the car flooring, seat corners, glove boxes etc. Such places are extremely difficult or may be impossible to clean manually by Hand using a cloth where as a vacuum cleaner sucks off all the mud and dirt with ease. I have seen that even Authorised dealers use vacuum cleaners to clean floor mud, etc..[thumbsup]

While cleaning interiors, I clean AC vents with soft brush and then vacuum the interiors. Every night I switch off the AC's 5 minutes before arriving at home. After reaching home I run it in heating mode with full fan speed in all windows open condition. It helps to keep foul smell away and evaporates any condensate formed, thus eliminating source of bacterial growth.

While cleaning interiors, I clean AC vents with soft brush and then vacuum the interiors. Every night I switch off the AC's 5 minutes before arriving at home. After reaching home I run it in heating mode with full fan speed in all windows open condition. It helps to keep foul smell away and evaporates any condensate formed, thus eliminating source of bacterial growth.
Might be a Good Idea to try this. Heating just after cooling, might actually deter the germs !!!

Top Bottom