How Did You Discover TAI?

Was googling how to modify my activa headlight bulb to more rating bulb and found this forum. I'm lovin it.

Regard
S.M

At TAI, the welcome message is mine .hurray :)

From Your Heart

Just because of TAI, buying experience of Maruti Ertiga was so smooth. When we bought Chevrolet Spark in 2011, we didn't even had knowledge about VIN, PDI, manufacturing date etc. Just had knowledge about color, CC, BHP, Price and average. Now many of my colleagues get advice from me and I smartly check it at TAI. - Ertiga-ZMR

Through Google Search.

I was searching for after market front sensors, with dash board display for Fortuner. Active forum with the help of active members. Keep Going.

I was browsing for forums to study about Storme and other SUVs and I came across 5 - 6 but I liked TAI and the discussions posted on TAI. :). I appreciate all the help and I am getting from TAI. May be some day later I would be able to give it back .... ;)

Through Google Search of course [:)]

Was googling about particular Maruti Dealership near my home which is just 2 year old at that time and TAI Dealership Review Section just contain the needed information and Google Search result showed it at the first line.

Upon reading that got some query and wanted to ask / communicate to those people - Registration / Join went smoothly & here I am.

I wish TAI remain same after many years, Don't make it as "Leave (Learn) To Register" kind of forum.

Yes, even I was looking alternative for other forums and found this... Pleasant surprise for me is signing up without any questions, waiting for approvals, etc.

A big thanks to TAI :)
Same is the experience of mine.

After being proud owner of my vehicle, I was in search of a forum where I can share my experience and get guidance from senior fellow members who are as enthusiastic as me toward the automotive world. So as most of the guys do, I used the most popular search engine i.e. Google and found TAI and one more popular website (I don't think its appropriate to mention the name of that website as it gave me hard time to get membership approved only because of their certain rules & so called policy to get membership approved).

Then I came across to go through TAI and I was really impressed by the moderator's thought of open for all policy and then decide the authenticity of member whether he/she is eligible to be here by his/her postings on the forums (as I had seen some of the members with status BANNED but still whatever they have posted is there to know why they are banned and thats what I call open & direct dialogue). [clap][clap]

I am really feeling proud of being the member of TAI and thanks to TAI from bottom of my heart to allow me share my thoughts/snaps and get valuable guidence from fellow TAI members.

I hereby promise my active participation in coming days & years.

Once again thanks a lot mods & members. Lets keep it up Guys. [:)]

I have read a lot of things from this Community. However it took me 3 years to be a member. I have no reasons why I did not sign up. I found this forum while searching for Honda City review using Google.

I was in love with an automotive forum ("Redlining The Indian Automotive Scene" is the motto if you know about it). But due to age reasons I could not join.
'Man, aren't there any other Indian automotive forums?' was my reaction. I would browse it as a guest (I still do). Then, when I had a doubt about immobilizers, I thought about reading about the theft attempt on other forum member / TAIger Rajeev's (raj_5004) Scorpio. But couldn't find it on the forum itself, hence Google'ed its title. To my surprise, there were two similar results! One from "another forum" and one from TAI.
"Hey, this is the same site that "Rants of Indian teenager" had suggested! I need to check this out." I tried to register but was in a hurry, hence unfortunately couldn't register at that time. But I promised myself to come back. I did. I registered. I introduced myself. Made some of my first (and idiotic) posts. Rest is nothing to write about.
@ Rajeev Really sorry about that theft attempt. But a big THANKS to you for getting me to this forum!

@ mods please remove if irrelevant.

Top Bottom