How Did You Discover TAI?

I used to frequent another similar website and when i tried to register, there were too many questions requiring me to justify why i should be taken on board - that did not give me a good sense of the community.

Then more surfing and hit TAI and used is as a guest for few weeks and found it very useful, objective interms of the inputs and got registered, which was accepted by the team.

Found TAI for the first time when searching for some Travelogues.

Never thought of joining.

Got interested in driving and wanted to join an automotive forum after buying a Manza last year. (Before that I was least interested in driving and preferred to be a passenger in our own cars even though holding a valid driving licence for long)

Did not try to join TAI initially because I thought it is a site only for those having petrol heads..... err cars.

Was frequently visiting another site for automotive information for almost a year and found them useful. Thought of joining the forum and did try a couple of times. However found out that "dark community" is highly restrictive and tend to be arrogant.

Joined TAI subsequently.

Its pleasant and informative.

I was searching for reviews of Honda Brio, and stumbled upon Jazzy's Alabaster Silver Brio ownership thread on TAI.
Eventually brought a BRIO and subscribed !!

Hi,

I was searching for Ertiga owner's review on google and then I found TAI. I feel this forum is very good when compared to some other forums.

Thanks.

Fazer

Suspended
I first registered for a forum, but didn't get accepted and was mailed that try re-registering.
I registered again, But, That stupid forum didn't mail me whether I was accepted or not! Till now, NO mails from them! $#!* people!

Then, I googled "Best automotive forums" and in Yahooanswers.in, there was a reply to the same question and in that reply, 4-5 forums were mentioned. One was TAI, actually, the First one was TAI.

From full name, It looked boring so I closed the PC and slept. Next morning, 5am, I logged in TAI and read reviews (Saishibu's nano modding thread and Vibhor's Fiesta Classic thread) and thus Registered!
I AM ADDICTED!![:D]

I was searching for reviews of Honda Brio, and stumbled upon Jazzy's Alabaster Silver Brio ownership thread on TAI.
Eventually brought a BRIO and subscribed !!
lol, same as yours but for me it was your thread that brought me here.

all hail google [clap]

I first registered for a forum, but didn't get accepted and was mailed that try re-registering.
I registered again, But, That stupid forum didn't mail me whether I was accepted or not! Till now, NO mails from them! $#!* people!
Bingo same is my story. I found TAI while was searching ownership review on ERTIGA and all credit goes to Saby bhai.

i was searching and googling for car reviews and suddenly came across this forum
the discussions between visran and raja and 350z were so interesting and sounded genuine
thats what made me join the forum
i found genuine people here willing to help and also giving good suggestions

Well same like teamsachin I was searching for tata safari/Merlin/ strome and Scorpio and like many others landed on the black site first to be honest there was very good info there so tried registering there and was rejected reasons- some answers from me were not satisfactory , well I thought iam not a very educated man so maybe I didn't write properly so thought of writing in more detail and again I got rejected by then I thought wow I can pass IIT and IAS exams more easily then their membership entrance .[lol]
Saw there that the info was/ is really nice but the mods act, behave and are treated like some international celebrities . And seriously In Today's world who cares ?
Googled again came to this site in 10 mins flat was a member since then iam here and will be here allways .
TAI seems to be more like family to me now and iam so thankful that I made many freinds too and look forward to make some more .[:)]

TAI seems to be more like family to me now and iam so thankful that I made many freinds too and look forward to make some more .[:)]
it

Same I feel about TAI, I never miss TAI on any given day. Last week when I was down with high viral fever but still managed to check the updates at TAI.

Back in July 2011, when we felt our Indica was too old for long drives, I was given the duty of choosing a new hatchback. Swift struck our mind first but ruled out due to 6+ months of waiting time(Hope you all remember the strike back in Maneasar that time). I wanted to go through online review of few shortlisted cars and initially landed on a forum. Tried registering couple of times but failed in both attempts. Although I was given a full read permission there, something kept telling again and again that this is not the place where I should belong. I should be in a place where I should have a freedom of speech. Looked for similar forums and found TAI was equally good. When registering , To my surprise, I got registered instantly without even requesting me to verify using the registered email Id. I told myself , If this is the kind of respect and trust a forum has on me, I should have the equal respect towards it . Initially I respected TAI, started loving it later and feeling part of TAI these days.
Thank you TAI for making me part of your family.
Thanks,
Bala

My experience was a big story
Being a carfreak i spend more time with automotive website than books.one day browsing landed in some black site i tried there registering twice everything but iam always rejected with silly reasons so fed up. As like raja said passing an IAS or IPS Exam is easier it seems so i have landed one day in TAI Just browsed not tried for membership for about 3 months in any places. But oneday i meet our proffesional member Mr ilango in a wheel alignment center he said me that joining has no problem withTAI So tried for membership but without any problem got membership here
TAI easy access, friendly members,easy membership.

Thanks to our moderators

The TAI effect is very contagious, yesterday I had a weird dream that I got a temporary ban at TAI as unkwoningly posted some misleading post :(.

Top Bottom