How Did You Discover TAI?

i was furious and angry about other form not accepting new user . where el33t in techenclave told me about TAI . when i joined here and got such good and warm welcome . i decided i will stay here

A member in another forum( which I don't want to name for obvious reasons) invited me to join this forum about a month ago.

What I like about this forum is that moderators are very helpful , reply to your PM instantly and there is sense of belonging which I like the most.

I've been on this forum since it first started. How did I find about it?? Being my friend I signed up. I am very proud of him as he has done a great job to make this forum!!

AMG

Suspended
^
You joined about the same time as me and have a post count of 44

Last edited by a moderator:
i got to know by dhilip , "devil" . he is my orkut friend and he said , new tai is out. i checked them , and joined the same hour.
registration was easy and through out the 1.5 year till now , tai is supportive , co operative .

Big forum may be there , but with this type of attitude , we will overtake other soon in a lesser time.

ilango[speed thirst];73713 said:
i got to know by dhilip , "devil" . he is my orkut friend and he said , new tai is out. i checked them , and joined the same hour.
registration was easy and through out the 1.5 year till now , tai is supportive , co operative .

Big forum may be there , but with this type of attitude , we will overtake other soon in a lesser time.

We already are overtaking them its only a few more time we will become the leader and my request is even if we become the leader we should welcome new users warmly. :please:

Thread Starter #43

350Z

Core Team
We already are overtaking them its only a few more time we will become the leader and my request is even if we become the leader we should welcome new users warmly.
I can assure that wherever The Automotive India reaches – We’ll never forget our basic culture and ethics. Take my words. Days should not be very far when we will become the ultimate destination for all Petrol Heads. Meanwhile, requesting all the existing members to keep posting and help us maintaining that spirit. [thumbsup]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well said 350Z,
Actually I was visiting other forum for almost 1 year and never had an intension of joining but when i wanted to join I was rejected. I thought i might missed something for joining and didn't give a chance again for another year and tried again, this time it was in a very proper way ( as they have told ) but rejected again. got frustrated and was searching for something else when I found TAI. Got impressed in first visit and straight away joining it, and am enjoying my stay here.
PS: completely stopped visiting the other forum after joining here [cheers]

Top Bottom