How About a Pune Meet??

Please select the date and time which is most convenient for you.

• 1st October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #76
Mumbaikar (first zen from left hand side)
Powerpacked (Fiesta)
Surfer (Zen with alloys)
Drivetech4 (Vista, extreme right)

Thanks for making it happen. We really had a great time. I forgot my camera, otherwise many pictures would have made their way to the forum[frustration]

All have maintained their cars well.
Mumbaikar is happy with is gen one zen, which is still a nice car to own. Nice to see a doctor enthusiastic regarding cars.
Sowerpacked has got a nicely modded fiesta with vinyl black roof and black cladding
Surfer has a next gen zen which he recently converted to CNG and added alloys and new tires.
Drivetech4 has added nice wooden strips to dash and rear parking sensors. A nice decision by buying this car.
Lastly I have i10 auto which I will be adding alloys and good tires to it.

We exchanged our views regarding cars and in general. I think I have added 4 friends to my list today and we are planning a good meet in coming days. It was a pleasure knowing all of them.

Definitely we will plan for breakfast or lunch next time. Also the next meet will be scheduled within next few days. I am sure next time many more will join and I promise I wont forget my camera[;)]

Nice pictures there but one suggestion or advice. There is only one single picture covering all the cars , in future next time you guys meet , take some good pictures of all your rides.
Sure dhaya, next time we will add more pictures and of course detailed ones.

Thread Starter #77
Picture I

From left to right
Surfer --- Mumbaikar --- Powerpacked --- Drivetech4.

Picture II

Mumbaikar --- Powerpacked --- drivetech4 --- Myself(amiti)

In the backdrop is drivetech4's vista

Thread Starter #78
Awesome beginning. [thumbsup] Congratulations! And also thanks to amit for the initiative. Eagerly looking forward to tons of more pictures and of course the write up of the experience. Also can someone tell us the names of who’s who in the images?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor for your kind words. We will definitely make it a good event as time passes by. One important thing, we all are happy and proud to be part of TAI.[thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
Thanks Vibhor for your kind words. We will definitely make it a good event as time passes by. One important thing, we all are happy and proud to be part of TAI.
Pleasure is all mine, Amit. I cannot express the joy whenever our meets takes place. It draws us all so close to each other and forms up a unique spirit. And ultimately, the people who had neither met nor seen each other end up creating a bond of an everlasting friendship. Thanks for distributing the stickers, and yes, all the cars look wonderful and well maintained – just what one would expect from a true Petrol Head. Congratulations once again, everyone. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

well all i can say, i missed it! due to prior commitments, but nice that all of you could meet and share your moments and those are some really nice pics!.

Thanks to all guys for your comments and suggestion.
On Saturday morning from the time we all met .We were so engaged in discussion about various cars that literally we forgot to schedule Lunch . Also heavy breakfast is one of the major reasons.

And all guys are very friendly within few minutes of time I felt that I have been in touch with these guys since long. We had couple of trips to tapri for T and Clod drinks.

Special Thanks To Amiti to make it happened. And like to mention about the proud gift of Stickers.[clap]
For coming days we have got small outing in schedule that all who missed this event can come together and get to know these new friends.
I have been personally benefited with four new friends Amiti ,Mumbaikar,Drivetech4,Surfer.

Once again thanks for every one for making pune meet special.

Hey Amiti.. Many congratulations for arranging the meet and to all others who made it happen. I regret i could not attend but will look forward to meet up next time, for sure.

keep it up. Cheers.
Monil.

Top Bottom