How About a Pune Meet??

Please select the date and time which is most convenient for you.

• 1st October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[clap] Guys Happy to inform all, we had really great time. Though we were only 5,Myself, amiti,mumbaikar,surfer & powerpacked. We are no demoralized by the less attendance , as it is just a start! It was very nice experience. within minutes we get mixed up with each other.[cheers] We spend around 2.5 to 3 hrs together, talking mostly about cars and other things of similar interest enjoying tea at nearby tapari for the first round, cold drinks for second round . figoian+ had some genuine problem(Medical emergency) and he regretted. Though we are planning to meet soon.

Will write more about it in detail. Need to go for lunch!

Surfer will add more pics!
Thanks !

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Awesome beginning. [thumbsup] Congratulations! And also thanks to amit for the initiative. Eagerly looking forward to tons of more pictures and of course the write up of the experience. Also can someone tell us the names of who’s who in the images?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Man in black T shirt is Powerpacked, In white checks with spects is mumbaikar and black shirt with purple checks - its me.
amiti and surfer are not in above pics. Surfer will upload those images soon.

More pics...Congrats for making the meet happen. Do post a group picture with the name of the members.

PS: Whose Fiesta is that? Its looking damn hot.

More pics...Congrats for making the meet happen. Do post a group picture with the name of the members.

PS: Whose Fiesta is that? Its looking damn hot.
Hi Akash, Surfer has rest of the pics, group pics and pics of all cars parked together. He will upload them soon.

The Fiesta SXi belongs to Powerpacked. yes she really looks hot!

Its glad to see the pics. Due to some unavoidable reasons I couldn't attain. But we will try to meet soon.
HI Sandeep I was hoping that you will be coming as Confirmed. We missed you.
Never mind We are planning a day outing nearby Pune , In coming 2-3 weeks, That time more TAI Puneties can join.

Great! Waiting to see remaining pictures from Surfer's end.

BTW why din't you guys have lunch together?
Thanks Colldhaya, Well the lunch was not on the menu and nobody had planned for that, We already had breakfast and mumbaikar and amiti needs to leave by 1'o clock so did not went for lunch.

But yes we are planning a big event, a days outing soon![cheers]

Dear TAIn's its an honer to inform you all that we have a successful get-together in Pune [thumbsup]. Thanks to Powerpacked, mumbaikar , drivetech4, and amit (For taking initiative [clap]). It was a very nice experience. I was late to attend sorry for that. Without wasting time uploading some more pics.

From left to right Powerpacked, mumbaikar, surfer, amiti, drivetech4

Attachments

Nice pictures there but one suggestion or advice. There is only one single picture covering all the cars , in future next time you guys meet , take some good pictures of all your rides.

Fiesta SXi belongs to Powerpacked. yes she really looks hot!
It is hot, got a change to ride and i liked it very much, thanks Powerpacked [:)]

Nice pictures there but one suggestion or advice. There is only one single picture covering all the cars , in future next time you guys meet , take some good pictures of all your rides.
Thanks, definitely next time there will be some cool pics. Missed this time as we all forgot to take camera with us. BTW there are 2 pics covering all cars [lol]

Top Bottom