How About a Pune Meet??

Please select the date and time which is most convenient for you.

• 1st October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #46
Thanks for the map Pravin.

Stumbled upon this thread at the right time it seems. Count me in. [:)]

Just wanted to confirm. The gate in the map is one which is a little inside on the road going next to Vits hotel & not the one on the highway.
Yes the gate is inside one as shown in the map and explained by you knightrider.

Yes, Unless anyone having problem, that you can do by sending private message. Since the forum is open to non members as well,To prohibit the outsiders using our contact details.
Agreed. Lets all send our numbers to Amiti & he too can share his numbers with us privately.

Thread Starter #51
Drivetech4 knows my contact number and I have pm'ed my contact details to Figoian. Let's assemble in large number and make it memorable too.

Again repeating,
Venue -- Chhatrapati Shivaji Sports Complex, Balewadi, Pune
Date -- 24th Sep (tomorrow)
Time --10:30 AM

And one more thing, where is Jayadev?[confused]. He was supposed to come to Pune. OR maybe he is busy driving [drive]to reach Pune tomorrow morning.[;)]

surfer,figoian had shared their contact numbers.what about rest of the guys?
Thetraveller,Knightrider,powerpacked,monil,tatesatish,mumbaikar please confirm.

I cant believe it but I will miss it this time [sad]
As I mentioned earlier I am traveling to Mumbai tomorrow morning. But guys this is a start, I am sure we will make it a regular event. Do take many many pictures and post them here [:)]

So finally members who confirmed are, amiti, me, figoian+,sandeepk,surfer,mumbaikar,powerpacked, knightrider.
FJcruzer where are you dude? where are rest of Puneties?

Guys, do not forget to click good no. of pictures. This is going to be the first Pune meet[thumbsup].

Well glad to see the meet is finally on , do take a lot of pictures and post them here , hope all of you have a fun filled great day.

So finally members who confirmed are, amiti, me, figoian+,sandeepk,surfer,mumbaikar,powerpacked, knightrider.
FJcruzer where are you dude? where are rest of Puneties?
I am reading all this excitement all day. Not commenting on anything as I can not join on 24th. I am feeling extremely sad to miss this meet, but there are pre-planned activities on this day, so i am not able to join you guys.[frustration]

I hope the start we are making goes well and you all have great fun. We can surely meet up again in some point in time. I am eager for the next meet.

Anyways, have fun, post lot of pics and first hand write ups; so I can feel the tempo of the meet and virtually enjoy being there...

Top Bottom