How About a Pune Meet??

Please select the date and time which is most convenient for you.

• 1st October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oops! I am travelling to Mumbai 24th Morning [sad]
I am available on 1st Oct though. If the dates are changed eventually do consider 1st Oct (anytime)

Thread Starter #34
If you guys think, parking there would be an issue, then we can change the venue to main gate of balewadi sports complex. There parking won't be an issue.

Also regarding time, I guess 10 is ok for most of us, if not till today evening let me know then we will finalize.

We need to close on this today as it should not become a never ending story.

By tonight I will send a final notification for venue and time, I guess date is fixed.

If you guys think, parking there would be an issue, then we can change the venue to main gate of balewadi sports complex. There parking won't be an issue.

Also regarding time, I guess 10 is ok for most of us, if not till today evening let me know then we will finalize.

We need to close on this today as it should not become a never ending story.

By tonight I will send a final notification for venue and time, I guess date is fixed.
Balewadi sport complex will be a perfect venue, lots of open space and serene surrounding. Insted of 10 make it 10.30, if you dont mind.

Thread Starter #36
Ok,

Date -- 24th Sep 2011
Venue -- Near gate of Sports Complex Balewadi.
Time 10:30 AM.

Consider this as final. Also Mumbai guys can join us there, its on the highway itself and very easy to spot.

See you there.

Well guys we should exchange our cell numbers, else whoever is coming If you don't mind PM their cell numbers to Amit(amiti here) or me,in case anyone having trouble finding venue, exact place then we can contact each other.
@350z can you help on this, for members who don't have pm feature enabled yet.

Hi Amiti: What would be the agenda? Sorry, this is the 1st time for me. :please:
There is no specific agenda as such,Unless others have something in their mind other than this- It will be a general gathering of TAI members, exchange thought as we do here, befriend each other in person, Have a look at each others cars, exchange views, tips. Share problems and give suggestions etc etc.

[thumbsup]

Stumbled upon this thread at the right time it seems. Count me in. [:)]

Just wanted to confirm. The gate in the map is one which is a little inside on the road going next to Vits hotel & not the one on the highway.

Top Bottom