How About a Pune Meet??

Please select the date and time which is most convenient for you.

• 1st October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Great going guys. Do pour in the suitable dates and venues so that you people can reach to a conclusion without much hassles.

Amiti -
Good suggestions. I am in for Bavdhan CCD. That is a good point.
Also would suggest another place, in front of VW Pune West, Pashan Road. Again a very good place for a meet and not far off from University Circle.

I am in for E-Square as well.

I can do this Sunday any time
or 24th anytime
after that I am traveling to Kolkata!

350Z

Core Team
Poll added with Date and Time. Please vote for the one which is most convenient for you. Thanks!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Poll added with Date and Time. Please vote for the one which is most convenient for you. Thanks!

Drive Safe,
350Z
Poll gives only one option, I am ready with all options! Lets see how others are planning, I am flexible for any weekend any time any place in Pune!

Thread Starter #22
Let your responses pour in. We will Finalize the date, time and venue by coming Wednesday evening.

Regarding venue - it should have parking space + should allow to sit for at least 2 hours ! Would be good if its at center of city

Thread Starter #24
Don't worry about the spot, we will choose the appropriate one. I am also considering convenience of Mumbai guys.

350Z

Core Team
Please share your contact information with each other to plan the meet and stay updated on the progress. Following is the list of members from Pune who are / were active in the forum. Dropping a simple PM should also help. The complete list can be viewed on Members List > Advance Search > Location “Pune” > Hit Search.

- Aditya
- Surfer
- Thetraveller
- amiti
- Knightrider
- powerpacked
- KnightRiderGT500
- FJ CRUZER
- SandeepK
- rajvardhanraje
- Sohit
- drivetech4
- ChevyBeat
- Figoian
- HMMWV
- CountRock
- Pakshal
- stayinalive
- [The PunisheR]
- radhesh_p
- ivarun
- tatesatish
- MyCar
- JazzSelect

Drive Safe,
350Z

That's a good number 24 are listed here, even if 15- 18 folks turns on, it will be a nice gathering. Come on Guys give a break to your routine, come out of family for a hour or two.
Its good to spend time with people who thinks alike.

Thread Starter #28
Ok friends,

Since most of you are comfortable on 24th Sep 2011, I am finalizing this date.

Venue -- CCD Paud road, next to lohia jain IT park, bhusari colony. Just before Chandani chowk, bavdhan.

Time -- 10 AM sharp.

This CCD is good one. Also Mumbai TAI members can just take exit to Chandani chowk and after 200 meters, on left hand side only you will find this CCD.

Now, if majority of you are not comfortable with the venue and time then do let me know. I will suggest a new one. At the same time I hope, there should not be any problem.

Raj and Jayadev, hoping to see you guys as well [cheers]

Ok friends,

Since most of you are comfortable on 24th Sep 2011, I am finalizing this date.

Venue -- CCD Paud road, next to lohia jain IT park, bhusari colony. Just before Chandani chowk, bavdhan.

Time -- 10 AM sharp.

This CCD is good one. Also Mumbai TAI members can just take exit to Chandani chowk and after 200 meters, on left hand side only you will find this CCD.

Now, if majority of you are not comfortable with the venue and time then do let me know. I will suggest a new one. At the same time I hope, there should not be any problem.

Raj and Jayadev, hoping to see you guys as well [cheers]
Hi Amit, is there a sufficient parking place available? Guys would be interested in having a look at everyone's car. so sufficient open space will serve the purpose.

Thread Starter #30
Yes, there is for cars one behind another. Lets first meet there and then decide what to do. I am taking this as final, unless anyone has some other issue.

Venue -- CCD, next to lohia jain IT park, Bhusari Colony, near Chandani chowk
Time -- 10 AM
Date 24th Sep 2011

Top Bottom