Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open for any day

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Not available for the meet

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #62
I hope nothing worked out.
Sethu, I could understand that you must be disappointed.
Yes. Little bit. But no probs.

Sethu, I too feel bad about chennai meet.

But sure, We will make this meet very soon.. may be in July [thumbsup]

Thanks for your effort on this [:)]
I understand that most of us busy with our work. But we should make it some how.

if not possible out of the city atleast we should meet up somewhere in Marina [ not on crowdy day for sure ]

Anyway am happy that lot of freinds shows interest.

I would like to be there atleast with 10 friends. It should be a blast.

As I had mentioned earlier for me Wednesday is the weekly off. But am ready to take off either on saturday or sunday being that will be common off for most of us.

Thread Starter #63
Guys,

I do not know how many of they chennay auto lovers know about the auto expo at chennai trade center between 12th 15th.

I am planning to be there [ everytime i try to visit, but always on last day ]. Mostly I go with my family.

Any of you guys are free why dont we make it tomm evening [ I have to work tomm ].

Pls raise your hands are pls buzz me.

Hope me to meet some friends over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #65
Is it happeing in Trade centre, Nandampakkam?
Yes, Chennai trade center, Nandambakkam. Today is the last day. If you are really wanted to spend quality time you pls go early. They will close by 7. Since today is the last day they might start removing stuffs little bit early. Unfortunately last two times I went on only on last day and that too in te evening.

Today also the same. I will be going home from office only by 5.30 then we will go there. already I had told my family to be ready. so once i go home we have to rush. since iam in saligramam it may not take time to reaach trade center.

Yes, Chennai trade center, Nandambakkam. Today is the last day. If you are really wanted to spend quality time you pls go early. They will close by 7. Since today is the last day they might start removing stuffs little bit early. Unfortunately last two times I went on only on last day and that too in te evening.

Today also the same. I will be going home from office only by 5.30 then we will go there. already I had told my family to be ready. so once i go home we have to rush. since iam in saligramam it may not take time to reaach trade center.

I leave my office by 4:30Pm, it will definetely take an Hour to reach Nandampakkam. Will see it is possible to attend the Expo. for that we need to book any tickets or Free?

Thread Starter #67
I think it is free. Last year it was. I do not know whether they made any changes to the entry policy this year or not.

pls do not miss it. I heart there is a modified innova which is fantastic inside.

Even I reach home late. I will be leaving from ennore by 4 and reach home by 5.30 then I will rush.

if possible we will try to meet there.

Iam sorry about the ticket info. its Rs.50 Pls go thru the link Indian Auto Expo. I dont think we need to book any tickets. just while walking in we need to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally attended Chennai Auto Expo at first time. Really a awesome experience.
At Expo I got a chance to meet Mr.Sethumurugan with his family(Mini Chennai meet) :-)

Will share all the pics of Expo in a new thread on tuesday.

Thread Starter #71
Finally attended Chennai Auto Expo at first time. Really a awesome experience.
At Expo I got a chance to meet Mr.Sethumurugan with his family(Mini Chennai meet) :-)

Will share all the pics of Expo in a new thread on tuesday.
For me this is second time. Last year also i had been there.

Yes, it was an happy moment when we had a Chennai meet [ even though it was a mini ].

We could n't chat much since we had left with just an hour for closing time. Hope to meet again [probably with more friends] and should catch up.

I thought of sharing one snap which I took with Mr. Vinod@AppU.
Photo0327.jpg

Thread Starter #75
Excellent pics guys and its only apt to see "Dost" in the background.

Actually Nice thought about DOST in the back ground. I have not thought about it while taking the pic. I had suggested to take the snap at that place for two reasons.

• I was there at DOST counter with my family when Mr. Appu called me up while leaving.
  • I am from Ashok Leyland, so I thought our product can be featured in TAI which iam very proud for.
btw Mr. Appu your picture look neet and good. I think my son has to improve a lot in clicking photos [:D]

Top Bottom