[Honest Review] HP P028TX Laptop Review [Core i3 1.9Ghz, 4GB Ram, 1TB, Nvidia 830m]

Nairrk

Honoured Member
I simply sent an email yesterday evening (in order to get their official reply) asking about the product, but no reply received as yet. In the meantime, I have checked with one of my friends who runs a computer shop in Chennai but he also not heard about this company.

Meantime, I am looking into:

Asus Vivobook X505ZA-EJ274T and HP 15s-du0093TU

Nairrk

Honoured Member
@CRACING -I have not purchased any Laptop so far. I was about to finalise Asus 14 x412da-ek141t but at that time flipkart declared that this model ''sold out'' Now, waiting for Billion day sale from flipkart (starts tomorrow 8 pm and all these sold out products will be listed again with, maybe, little more discount?.

In the meantime, I have seen another model - Asus 15 x512da-ej501t (this one comes with 8GB and 512GB SSD), however in the description it is written as ''RAM 8GB (4GB on board + DRAM DDR 4GB)''. Why this 8GB is divided like this and what is the meaning of writing like this - do we get full 8GB, even though it is written as 4GB+4GB??

@CRACING -I have not purchased any Laptop so far. I was about to finalise Asus 14 x412da-ek141t but at that time flipkart declared that this model ''sold out'' Now, waiting for Billion day sale from flipkart (starts tomorrow 8 pm and all these sold out products will be listed again with, maybe, little more discount?
Yeah its better to wait for the sale day and see what they offer. I'm not sure whether they get back out of stock products but you will get discounts, atleast bank offers. Fingers crossed.

In the meantime, I have seen another model - Asus 15 x512da-ej501t (this one comes with 8GB and 512GB SSD), however in the description it is written as ''RAM 8GB (4GB on board + DRAM DDR 4GB)''. Why this 8GB is divided like this and what is the meaning of writing like this - do we get full 8GB, even though it is written as 4GB+4GB??
I think it has two cards of 4GB each or it could be that the board has builtin 4GB which is fixed and 4GB removable card. God knows what manufacturers do these days and they don't even provide details about internal changes. [frustration]

Thanks your clarification - understood.

I am still trying to find out who are these 'Asuskart.com'' and how reliable, they are because they still selling the 449T at Rs.38, 500. Some site says that they are direct sellers of Asus Laptops and are based in Bangalore. It seems they only sell Asus Laptops and not other brands .!
Asuskart is part of Gadgets World store which is located in Bangalore and we are ASUS authorized.

store Detials :
Google Maps

Attachments

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Oh, that's nice to see you have signed up here to clarify your store details and authorisation letter from Asus.

Welcome to The Automotive India

We have already found these details (except the Asus authorisation letter) from search engines.

Your rates also seem attractive or matching with other online sellers but they are better in terms especially 'No Cost EMI / Normal EMI/discounts on Bank credit-debit cards etc from many Banks whereas your tie up is only Bajaj Finance.

All the best.!

Nairrk

Honoured Member
After a lot of discussions and comparisons, finally booked one via flipkart (Big Billion day sale):

Asus Vivobook S430FA-EB006T

Price: Rs 40,090
Payment: 6 equal instalments under 'No Cost EMI' scheme

Hope to get it delivered within 6/7 days

Thanks all your (especially @CRACING & @bhvm) for their valuable support & assistance in finding out a decent product .

Top Bottom