Honest Puncture Repair Wala in Pune?

Looking for an honest puncture repair wala in pune, warje/kothrud area. Some of them nearer to my shop are goons, they take the tyre inside put 2-3 puncture on their own by bouncing the tyre over already placed nails and then they show you "saab 5 puncture hai" while actually it may be only 1.

I had that guy almost.
I had faced similar experiences at Lullanagar, nibm, Undri area.so I have purchased the tubless puncture kit + digital tyre inflater for my new manza. Till now, there is no puncture, so no own experience of puncture site detection, repair.

Yesterday, I got tyre protector gel filled in 4 tyres of my(father driven ) wagonr. @Rs 2k,
, the authorised guy adviced against fifth tyre filling, as spare tyre is never needed.

Going to do same for my manza.

I did not instilled the puncture protector gel for my manza yet.

One of my tire suffered puncture today.
In pune, at Lullangar (kondhwa area) signal, the puncture repair shop situated in between two wine shops. Fellas told me that the tire is not accepting the air as the valve has gone kaput. They asked Rs 180 for the normal valve, and Rs 350 for stainless steel valve which comes with lifetime warranty.
I suspected a foul play :suspect:and told him to put the tire inside the boot.

I went to nearby Michelin dealer who said normal valve would cost Rs 100.And the stainless steel valve is just an eyewash as it is just a normal valve wrapped in steel :eek:. And demonstrated the same to me.
He checked my valve and told me that it is in good working condition, inflated the tire and replaced it with the spare wheel.

There after, I called up the dealer from where I purchased my tires few months back. He said valves don't come under warranty, but it costs nothing more than Rs 40.

Top Bottom