Honda Twister CB 110

Hey guys, If the twister is already launched earlier then what is this?? Have they re-launched?
http://www.dancewithshadows.com/autoindia/honda-cb-twister-100cc-motorcycle-launched-in-india/

Honda Motorcycles and Scooter India (HMSI) has launched its first 110cc bike in the Indian market, the Honda CB Twister.The motorcycle was unveiled by Shinji Aoyama, President and CEO, Honda Motorcycle and Mr N.K. Rattan, Divisional Head, Marketing and Sales, Honda Motorcycles at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Mumbai.

The Honda CB Twister motorcycle will be available in three variants, Kick-Drum, Self-Drum, and Self-Alloy.

The three variants will be available at a price of Rs. 51150, Rs. 44870, and Rs. 48000, (ex-showroom Mumbai) respectively, starting end-February 2010. The Honda CB Twister will be available in Delhi at a price starting Rs. 42,000, for the Kick-Drum version.

The Honda CB Twister, based on Honda’s CB 1000RR superbike, easily wins in the quality and style departments. Typical Honda fit finish and quality are easily visible. Infact, in the style department, this bike can very well put many of the 150-180cc bikes to shame.

We cant wait to get our hands on the Twister to experience the ride and feel, and we don’t have much doubts on that aspect – it’s a Honda after all.

Colors available on this smart looker are also handpicked, keeping in mind the buyers mostly the 22-35year olds. As the punch line says – Wake Up To A Dream – the Twister sure is a dream to the economy-hungry buyer, who until now had to settle down for a plane jane looking 100-125cc bike.

The Honda CB Twister is a serious competitor to the likes of TVS, Yamahas, Bajaj and their very own Hero-Honda all of who have motorcycles in the 100-110 cc segment. Time will tell us how well Honda plays its cards and gets its numbers right in the mass motorcycle segment. As of now we can surely say that the Twister is an excellent product from Honda and this would change the way other Companies look at the entry level motorcycle segment in India.
Tubeless tyres for the rear and the front a first for this segment
An all new 110cc Patented Honda Engine which HMSI claim gives an milage of 70 KMPL
Dry Battery which is maintenance free
Viscous airfilter element
BS-III Norms ready
Short Style muffler
Screenless layered front cowl
Floating side cowl
Half chain cover
Muscular shaped fuel tank
Short tail giving a sporty stance

Honda CB Twister - Pillion Ride

Had to come back from office with a friend on thursday, thanks to ilango who took my car that afternoon.

Came in a new Honda Twister as a pillion rider (after a very long time).[frustration]starting was all fine..but then when the bike crossed 50 i felt this strange effect think this bike given a very soft suspension on a very good road i could feel myself moving up and down, then I had to concentrate to find out that the suspension action was the culprit.

I inquired with my friend and he said that this is normal and it has been the same way. I had to take him for a ride next day on my bike on the same road to show him the difference the suspension is way too soft and I hope people do not like going up n down while traveling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom