Honda Launches Jazz “X” at Rs.7.53 Lakhs

Oh really [frustration] !! I never bothered to check the details on this car as pricing was no way justifiable. IMO, if we are spending more than 8 lakhs on road, then we should go for a sedan. At that price tag, Xylo or even a loaded Bolero is a wise buy in my opinion; but not Honda Jazz!
Well, this holds true, but not always. Congestion on roads lead many to go in for small cars even though they can afford larger cars. But I'm not necessarily justifying the Jazz's (and ANHC's, Civic's) price tag.

guys, in all these you all seemed to forgot what honda had in its mind while launching this car for indian market, not for masses.So as always honda would charge premium for their products.I believe for their top end model active or what its called with full accessories all these should have been standard or then should have plonked their city's heart 1.5L engine and then it would surely have done some good bookings, but not for this small engine.Its surely a huge car inside without seperate boot door, but above 8L on road price for this car is too big to pay, which honda buyers surely dont see.
Else it has a class engine.

what a non sense move by honda. they are already struggling to sell jazz and now by launching new model with simple features which should have already come at that much cost what are they trying to show? are they very superior!!?

If the cars in copenhagen cost that much, then what is the price of Jazz there?
Here it is, all figures in DKK (Danish Kroner):

JazzPrice.jpg

This is ex-showroom price. Add 200% of registration tax, and other expenses. Note that the owner need to pay Green Tax (Carbon Tax) every year apart from the registration tax. [evil]

So another gimmick to clear up the stocks after the Jazz select also flopped. Arkin the Jazz select launched a few months back itself had alloys.

Except for a great engine i don find anything good in this car and i don find any reason i should opt for this rather than a much cheaper i20 which has even better and more features.

Honda is and will be popular among only the petrol engine fans.

So Honda is trying hard to bring the the feeling back !!?? But with their ridiculous pricing, I can hardly see any success.

Thanks for reopening the thread. I'm considering the Jazz for my family's next purchase, but am a bit disappointed by the just - upto - Rs 30000 discount.

Top Bottom