Honda Jazz vs Hyundai i20: Which is Good to Buy?

If you are going for a petrol hatch, then look no further, Jazz is the car for you. Have a back to back TD of both the cars and i am sure you will agree with me.

If you can wait for 3-4 months then go for Jazz , it satisfies all the requirements you need!

But if you can't wait you can go for in for i20 also especially with the 50k discount your mentioning! The AC is a bit weak and its not a scorcher , its not a great handler as well. Steering rattles issues , many people have it , many people don't have it. But its a no non-sense car which will not let you down and will take you from point A to point B. Also there is news that a new i20 is coming next year.

I would say you go ahead with Jazz booking , in the mean time when the new i20 arrives , check it out and if you find it satisfactory cancel Jazz booking and go for i20.

Thread Starter #18
Hi All,

Thank you for all your valuable help.

Though I am yet to see the Jazz in the showroom, I have seen on the Road Yesterday and it look good. I found that it terms of width it is little smaller than i20. Not sure if 5 can sit comfortably? does anyone can confirm how has seen it?

Looks wise yes it is good and looks spacious from outside. Just waiting for the car to hit the Showroom so that I can do a TD and check the interiors?

Is the AC better than i20? I think this car do not have Auto Climate Control.

I am not in that hurry to by the car, but after hearing from you all, yes will wait for the booking to open and then book the car.

@CoolDhaya
Yes I will wait for the new i20 2012 and see what is new and then decide.

Praveen

hi praveen,

at present one has to say the jazz is a better option than the i20.

but considering how the 'fluidic' theme of the hyundai has been so popular among buyers and the fact that a facelifted i20 is due soon, i think its better to wait for the new i20.

true the jazz has a premium badge, but hyundai isn't bad either and also hyundai has a better dealer network, post-sales service and also the maintenance and running costs and spares costs are considerably less.

just my opinion. the decision is yours to make!

:)

Top Bottom