Honda Jazz 2011 Launched (Update: Honda Halts Production. Details on Pg.38)

Re: New Honda Jazz 2011 Spied?

well hope honda doesnt ripps off for small changes by saying its facelift!!

I just casually visited a Honda showroom today with my friend. Was shocked to know all the old stocks were booked already after the price cut and i will have to wait for new Jazz. The SE was also not sure about the new pricing but said the changes are only cosmetic , no change in engine specs. The SE told they will be getting the new Jazz on 25th of this month. And no , no diesel from Honda for the next one year atleast.

I seriously hope Honda maintains the current pricing and does not revert back to the old pricing with the new model.

AMG

Suspended

I seriously hope Honda maintains the current pricing and does not revert back to the old pricing with the new model.

I guess Honda would do not continue the current prices, as I guess this is a clearance sale.

my observations - [thumbsup]

*changed head lights
*changed rear lights
*new grille
*new bumpers
*chrome RVMs
* indicators on RVMs

Attachments

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team

Got the same information as Nofate. New Jazz is expected by next month but the major price cut as they did now is expected the least.

Drive Safe,
350Z

All of a suddan I started liking Jazz it could be the price cut or new shape on the cards.

Pricing is something which Honda has to ensure before a new launch. Else it will sell like the old model very few in numbers.

I heard that new Jazz bookings are underway and even the delivery is expected by August end. And good news is that Honda may consider launching the upgraded model with a price cut, may not be the astonishing 1.7 Lakh, but at least by 1 lakh..

Yes if you book a Jazz right now , you will be booked for the new model only as the old models are sold out completely after the clearance sale. And prices i am not very sure about the price-cut.

AMG

Suspended

Lets wait for the Jazz's prices to come out, first.

I don't think Jazz will impact Brio much. Even after the price cut, Jazz select was available for 6L ex-showroom. As per reports around, price cut was for clearing old stock only and hence same is not expected in new Jazz. At best it will cost around 6.5L ex showroom. Brio with its diminutive size and innovations in the area of cost cutting should not cost more than 5.5L ex-showroom for top model. As we all know, Brio is a Micra competitor in Thailand and we can expect Honda to price Brio in similar lines. That means that there would be atleast 1 L difference between Brio top model & Jazz entry model. So cannibalization would be limited, IMHO

Top Bottom