Honda Jazz 2011 Launched (Update: Honda Halts Production. Details on Pg.38)

Re: New Honda Jazz 2011 Launched at Killer Price

I have booked XMT UT. However, booked the color tentatively. I am wondering, which is best color in Jazz?
Now wait for delivery which is promised in a month, to my surprise.[:)]
Urban titanium , red and white looks the best IMO . Actually or colours look cool on jaaz. You can't wrong with any of the choices.

RajeshG For a petrol hatch , i think this is the best choice, 1 month wait for a jazz - is that really true ?

Navin Congrats, Your Jazz is looking very beautiful
Iron Rock, thanks for those words for Jazz. 1 month, that is been promised by dealer.

Urban titanium , red and white looks the best IMO . Actually or colours look cool on jaaz. You can't wrong with any of the choices.
Raja, thanks for reply.
I think red, white and silver will go well with xmt due to black/ blue interior.
And black and UT for select for beige interior.
But I like UT very much and I want xmt. Hence the question.

yes it comes with body coloured front grille and rear spoiler. they are having supply issues and will get it in a few days.
Yes actually they are not giving this to anyone as of now. But the front grill or not the jaaz looks amazing

Sorry for belated wishes Navin. Been busy with exams. Congrats on your new X. She looks just like mine. Lucky that you got Michelins. Mine is due for 1st service this week. Hoping to get spoiler and front grille fixed during this service.

Sorry for belated wishes Navin. Been busy with exams. Congrats on your new X. She looks just like mine. Lucky that you got Michelins. Mine is due for 1st service this week. Hoping to get spoiler and front grille fixed during this service.
Thanks Akhil, i should be getting the spoiler and the front grill in a weeks time. also i am looking for the 3d kagu max spider mats, currently not in stock with the dealer here in bangalore, they are getting the shipment on the 25th of this month. will get those.

Has anyone here put 3d mats/kagu maxspider mats in their jazz.
I did have a look at the 3d maxspider mats at hot tracks in bangalore for the Jazz, unfortunately it was for the 2001 - 2008 model Jazz and did not fit well in my Jazz which is a 2012 model. they are getting the stock this 25th. so will keep you posted once i get them installed.

Hi Guys,

I am a new entrant here at TAI. I have also booked Jazz Select UT here in Delhi and would join you guys in the Jazz club hopefully by next month when I get the delivery. [:)][:D]

Cheers

Last edited:

Just a quick info for the members here:

The Jazz Select has costed me Rs. 6.54L OTR in Delhi. There are no discounts or any feebies offered.

Are you guys being offered any discounts or freebies?

Last edited:

Hi "luckyguy", could you pls tell me from where in Delhi did you purchase your car ?? and how was your buying experience.

I am planning to buy a jazz myself. Still researching as to whether it will be a good idea to buy petrolhead in these times of rising costs. :)

Top Bottom