Honda Jazz 2011 Launched (Update: Honda Halts Production. Details on Pg.38)

Re: New Honda Jazz 2011 Launched at Killer Price

Hi Krishleo,

Check out my thread, on the illuminated scuff plates for my jazz:
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-parts/6266-door-scuff-plates-honda-jazz.html

I saw a Jazz with body coloured side protector in a Honda showroom recently & it was looking slightly out of place.I felt its really not required.

Honda calls it a Mode Package I think...
Thanks Jazzy! But the scuff plates for your car was done at outside rgt? I wanted to look at what Honda offers.

Well, the side protector is body coloured.For pics, wait till i get her. I have seen a picture somewhere. Will post that if i get it. Side step illumination and chrome rings , i hav will e photos. Will post that by evening. Its nothing. Just a chrome surround around the ac vents and speedo. Not really needed. We opted it as it was part of that package. Dunno i anything else is in that package. I will go to showroom today and i will confirm and i will reply then.
Alright, I'll wait for your pictures. BTW when are you taking the deliver.

Thanks Jazzy! But the scuff plates for your car was done at outside rgt? I wanted to look at what Honda offers.
Alright, I'll wait for your pictures. BTW when are you taking the deliver.
Well, its not really much different with Jazzy's . Main difference is the way Jazz is written. if you want to opt an aftermarket one, make sure they fit properly. Heard that some shops doesnt do it well and wirings may become loose. If afyermarket, i suggest to go for one without illumination. That will do the job without any hazzles. Went to the showroom. They were doing sensor work and i tested the stereo and i liked it. Im not much used to whether its too good or not. But, i liked it. Good clarity. But, wasnt able to test the bass effects . Probably we dont need much bass as Dad would be driving much .Saw a RR X . Gosh its looks too good ! It too had Goodyears. @Naveen - My SA said silver is more rare even amongst select and they have only received a few so far. So, it might be your problem too.

Last edited:

Well, its not really much different with Jazzy's . Main difference is the way Jazz is written. if you want to opt an aftermarket one, make sure they fit properly. Heard that some shops doesnt do it well and wirings may become loose. If afyermarket, i suggest to go for one without illumination. That will do the job without any hazzles. Went to the showroom. They were doing sensor work and i tested the stereo and i liked it. Im not much used to whether its too good or not. But, i liked it. Good clarity. But, wasnt able to test the bass effects . Probably we dont need much bass as Dad would be driving much .Saw a RR X . Gosh its looks too good ! It too had Goodyears. @Naveen - My SA said silver is more rare even amongst select and they have only received a few so far. So, it might be your problem too.
Ok, I decided not to for scuff plates now. Going for Mats, Sunfilm(3M), Parking sensor and Underbody coating for now. SA said one layer of teflon coating will be done by default. Even I dont have much knowledge about audio systems but when I played the FM, clarity was good.

Today the registration is happening and accessories fitting will be done post lunch. Planning to take delivery only on 2nd May since Im on travel starting this Friday so no point in taking the car for a day and park it in my house till I return back.

Th
Ok, I decided not to for scuff plates now. Going for Mats, Sunfilm(3M), Parking sensor and Underbody coating for now. SA said one layer of teflon coating will be done by default. Even I dont have much knowledge about audio systems but when I played the FM, clarity was good.

Today the registration is happening and accessories fitting will be done post lunch. Planning to take delivery only on 2nd May since Im on travel starting this Friday so no point in taking the car for a day and park it in my house till I return back.
Point of leaving it at showroom, other than 1st service period will be postponed ? Anyways, if you are taking only on May, do a PDI then too, especially with the exterior paint. Scratches may occur accidently.

Last edited:

@ akhilgopalg. checked with SA., car would be dispatched this week and will get delivery by may 8th. did you inspect the car ? how does the silver x look ? if possible could you post some pictures.

Th

Point of leaving it at showroom, other than 1st service period will be postponed ? Anyways, if you are taking only on May, do a PDI then too, especially with the exterior paint. Scratches may occur accidently.
I dint get your Q reg. the 1st service. Sure, I will do PDI again. Its just that I dont want to take delivery just for a day and park in front of my house(Thats where most of the cars are parked in Blr) and go for a vacation.Then I'll be thinking of my car all thro my vacation.

guys got to know that some guy got 5k worth free accessories from dakshin honda hosur rd branch,bangalore upon booking a jazz recently!

@Krishleo, @Harin :Got my X.Have to say, she is too good. But, sorry for late replies, because of my exams . Its been raining here for last couple of days. So, just around 75kms done so far. But, loving every single km with her. :)

@Krishleo, @Harin :Got my X.Have to say, she is too good. But, sorry for late replies, because of my exams . Its been raining here for last couple of days. So, just around 75kms done so far. But, loving every single km with her. :)
Hey congrats Akhil! Happy for you. Enjoy your drive and be safe!

My car is ready, registration is done and waiting for me from 25th Wednesday at the dealer location. Was busy with official and personal trip this weekend so planned to take it on 2nd May.

cograts bro ! [clap]

congrats Akhil..! awaiting pics [:D]

Congrats Akhil :-) waiting for the pics, Mine is more than 100K done, will post pics soon... I have a doubt regarding USB, how it needs to be connected ? any USB cable we need to buy and plug one end there and other end to the pen drive ?

Congrats Akhil :-) waiting for the pics, Mine is more than 100K done, will post pics soon... I have a doubt regarding USB, how it needs to be connected ? any USB cable we need to buy and plug one end there and other end to the pen drive ?
No no. Open the glove-box. There is a cable . Connect that cable to that port and to other end, usb is connected. This is how its done. Btw, have you got tints on your car? I have seen a new UT select last Saturday.

Top Bottom