Honda Elevate Review Synopsis:
- Honda Elevate launched in India on 4th September 2023. It is available in four variants (SV, V, VX, ZX) at a starting price of ₹10,99,900.
- This is the first mid-size SUV offering from Honda in India. It’s available only in Petrol engine with a choice of 6-speed manual and 7-step CVT.
- Some of the main highlights of Elevate include its butch looks, ample ground clearance, interior space, reliable powertrain and sufficient safety features.
- The 1498 CC, four-cylinder, DOHC iVTEC engine produces 121 PS and 145 Nm torque. ARAI-claimed fuel efficiency is 15.31 Kmpl (MT) and 16.92 Kmpl (CVT).
- Honda Elevate comes with a 3-year / unlimited kilometers standard warranty and an optional 4th – 5th year extendable warranty. Service interval is 1-year / 10,000 kilometers.