Honda Civic Model 1980 Hatchback - Rescued in Pakistan

Thread Starter #16
The car had original 12" steel rims. the height was adequate and the fuel avg was awesome. despite old 1200 cc auto it gave 10kms per litre, but then many ideas come into the mind. as i have to change the tyre so i decided to change the wheels to 13" for better look. so here goes the pics with silver 13 inch steelies.

Attachments

Thread Starter #17
And luck strikes, few time after i changed wheel i found an advertise on olx who was selling his Honda Integra wheel caps. instantly i contacted and got them purchased in 1800 pkr. the wheel caps were direct fit with the help of 4 nuts. these gave a different look and whenever ppl look at them and they ask astonishingly from where i got these..... lets the pics do the taking.

Attachments

Thread Starter #18
In June 2016, with a heavy heart i sold this beauty to another admirer because i had already received a new car suzuki mehran from office, while i had a mazda 1500 already at home, so had to give away this gem.
the guy who purchased the car did a complete upcountry trip to northern areas of pakistan in the same car and enjoyed a lot.

the last changes done by me were the removal of auto transmission to a 4 speed manual as one of the gear started slipping. the expense on the repair was too much so had to part out the auto trans and got manual gear. for you people these are the last fine pics of my beauty.....hope u have enjoyed it.

Attachments

bhvm

Honoured Member
In June 2016, with a heavy heart i sold this beauty to another admirer because i had already received a new car suzuki mehran from office, while i had a mazda 1500 already at home, so had to give away this gem.
the guy who purchased the car did a complete upcountry trip to northern areas of pakistan in the same car and enjoyed a lot.
This post comes as a complete surprise to me![confused]
I thought you are still having the car, Modding it and enjoying to the core. I wonder why you sold it despite all the hard work you have put into it? Couldn't you manage the parking space?

Keeping this would've been a much experience than Mehran (I think). This being B segment whereas Mehran is barelay A or A- segment.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
The car now looks very decent. Sad to hear that you sold the beauty after doing all the hard works/struggle to change the scrap into a beautiful Car.[cry]

Thread Starter #21
This post comes as a complete surprise to me![confused]
I thought you are still having the car, Modding it and enjoying to the core. I wonder why you sold it despite all the hard work you have put into it? Couldn't you manage the parking space?

Keeping this would've been a much experience than Mehran (I think). This being B segment whereas Mehran is barelay A or A- segment.
THNX @bhvm.

the issue of parking space was non controllable because the house in which i live have two families. the other family(owner of the house) had already two cars parked one baleno and one charade.

i had a civic and a mazda and then i got the mehran.....so it was getting difficult to park 6 cars in a single house and yes all the cars had to be parked outside the house as no parking space inside.

In the period from getting it and till it was sold, i enjoyed every bit of it because it was smooth and agile, a fun car to drive. it had air conditioner, independent suspension, all four door lights, all seats have seat belts, it had a light in the trunk, the trunk can be opened from inside, dashboard clock, intermittent wiper, Aur kya chahye for this old car.

the most enjoyable thing was when people come to me asking wow...what a car. that makes my heart filled with joy.anyways it went to a good owner. and secondly the mazda was also in progress of getting refurbish.

so time, money, space , everything was on a countdown.

i will sure share the detailed mazda process which we have from 2004 and still using.

The car now looks very decent. Sad to hear that you sold the beauty after doing all the hard works/struggle to change the scrap into a beautiful Car.[cry]
thnx Nairrk.

yes indeed it turned out to be beautiful. but sometimes you have to make some harsh decision.....but lets move on.

thnx again

Top Bottom