Honda Civic - A Legend

Thread Starter #16
Update!!

UPDATE:

Today, she came back from servicing and i must say it is a perfect job!
it was the annual 50,000 km servicing which was overdue by a few hundred kms.
So this is how the money was spent: (btw: 1 baht is equal to 1 rupee)
Labor: 600 bht
Brake oil: 120 bht
Engine Oil: 220 bht
chech of all wiring: 20 bht
new wipers: 320 bht
new keychain: 80 bht
car wash- 50 bht

GRAND TOTAL: 1410 baht

so it is not too expensive
next routine service is at 60,000 km.

india is one of the biggest two and four wheeler market.but i dont know why these all companies are ignoring us, most companies didt give us a world standard car. i think only merc on 2004 give us the e-class with uk and us standard.

Thread Starter #18
TODAY:
i really ripped the car. I went up to 130 km/h and i wanted to go more but no space!
i also tested my car's ICE. And it was so good! I mean it is stock but it much better than many aftermarket ones!! i was listening Billie Jean -Michael Jackson at 30 and it was so very clear!! I cant beliveve it! I was also listening Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas at 32! It was so addicting! So clear! So fun! I also revved my car to 8.5K rpm at standstill! it was shaking! that much power my car has! even at 4-5 K rpm it starts wobbling! I just loved it today! Civic=Best!
oh and the dB of the music was 180!
Just imagine![:D][cheers]

Last edited:
Sheer beauty type-r!
The ground clearance is a major issue here too.Ask anyone who is in Mumbai.Our dear potholes love us so much they leave love bites on our cars.[frustration]
They have solved the issue of rear soft suspension on the NEW CIVIC.They have stiffened it to an extent where it does not scrap even with 5 people on board.
-----------Next Post-----------
TODAY:
i really ripped the car. I went up to 130 km/h and i wanted to go more but no space!
i also tested my car's ICE. And it was so good! I mean it is stock but it much better than many aftermarket ones!! i was listening Billie Jean -Michael Jackson at 30 and it was so very clear!! I cant beliveve it! I was also listening Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas at 32! It was so addicting! So clear! So fun! I also revved my car to 8.5K rpm at standstill! it was shaking! that much power my car has! even at 4-5 K rpm it starts wobbling! I just loved it today! Civic=Best!
oh and the dB of the music was 180!
Just imagine![:D][cheers]
You got license boy ? [lol]

Be careful with the speeds,its quite addictive.[cheers]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #24
actually after 1 year i can drive with learner's license but that has a lot of limits:
such as :
cannot drive after 7:00 p.m
cannot go in highway above 100 km/h
cannot drive sports cars
cannot drive cars that have modification in engine
cannot drive a car that has temporary license plate
there are more but these are main

That's cool. But here, even for that we need to complete 18.

After 1 year, can you drive alone? or someone with license should accompany you?

Thats cool!! Here we have to complete 18 to get even a learner's license!! And even while having a learner's license we have to get a L sticker in our ride and should be accompanied by a driver holding a license always!!

ilango[speed thirst];10857 said:
actually the person who accompany must be keen watching roads as any one may appear from anywhere here [lol]

Indian govt is a wise govt man!
that's the reason they don't care much about the driving skills of a person, while licensing them.

Top Bottom