"Honda City" S-MT - First Sedan in Family

Hi gdave, I am from Thrissur (kuriachira) too. I own a Honda Jazz and I got it from Vision Honda, Mannuthy. What do you feel about their servicing? I am just done with 3 free services. So far so good. As you said, they are very adamant in getting the engine oil replaced even if the vehicle running is very low. Anyways; this is the link to my thread.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/5177-my-new-honda-jazzz.html :)

Thanks knight for your explanation but does this mean that even if the range shows 25 kms then also i have around 8 litres fuel(i.e 25+96kms i can go @avg of 12kmpl.)???

Thanks knight for your explanation but does this mean that even if the range shows 25 kms then also i have around 8 litres fuel(i.e 25+96kms i can go @avg of 12kmpl.)???
Yes, Dr_Sachin. Once the yellow lightglows, your fuel tank approximately has 8 litres of fuel left in it. I am attaching an image from the owner's manual concerned to this imformation.

I am not pretty sure how long u can travel with the 8 litres of petrol in it as I have never tried it. I fill my tank when the range almost reaches 0. But one day, I had to travel some distance after the 'range' became '0'. I was on the way to the petrol pumb. I travelled almost 2 kms with the 'range' showing '0' and I didnt have any issues. So I guess I was travelling using this 8 litres of reserve fuel.

Attachments

Thread Starter #124
Hi gdave, I am from Thrissur (kuriachira) too. I own a Honda Jazz and I got it from Vision Honda, Mannuthy. What do you feel about their servicing? I am just done with 3 free services. So far so good. As you said, they are very adamant in getting the engine oil replaced even if the vehicle running is very low. Anyways; this is the link to my thread.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/5177-my-new-honda-jazzz.html :)
Sorry for the late reply. I was unable to login due to some reasons. Yeah the service from vision honda is ok

Here are the pictures of P8 power window curtains i recently bought to get rid of scorching sun as i can't put sunfilms now.Total cost 4800 rs.(4 side windows-3800and the rear wind shield-600)
Hey buddy, these curtains give a rich look to your machine for sure. so these pictures earns another customer to P8.

So claim your commision from them [cheers]

Awesome pictures [;)]

Top Bottom