Honda City GXi - Report

Fantastic report and great Honda City Akash. You can consider exchanging it with ANHC at a good price! :)

@aditya,
yes, maybe its bent.

Thread Starter #32
Didnt feel that. May be its different in Fabia due to which you feel so.
You can view more pics in my Album.
-----------Next Post-----------
Fantastic report and great Honda City Akash. You can consider exchanging it with ANHC at a good price! :)

@aditya,
yes, maybe its bent.

I dont find anything strange out there. Can you elaborate what you both are talking about.

Last edited:
Looking at the images, both interior and exterior, the LH side wiper looks to be in a position higher than it is supposed to be.
Maybe you could compare with the other Cities on the road.

Thread Starter #37
We are talking abt this... [:)]
PS: no offence meant bro. your city is cool piece of machine
No problems. That thing is quite normal in that gen of city. I am posting another pic of city. May be that clears your doubt. Do post so that i get relieved.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
oh cool.
thanks for clearing this akash, the pics posted by aditya are of new gen city so Honda fixed this issue in new city. :)

Thread Starter #40
Thanks Friend. Even i am relieved now. You know i just went outside to have a look at it. Maybe in the pic its too high because it might not have been set properly as i took the snap just after washing it.
Thanks for viewing in that detail.

Even the one below has same kind of wiper positioning.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #41
Got the following things for my ride

New set of floor mats.
Wiper Blades(BOSCH).
Horn(BOSCH).

oh. bosch symphony fan fare? actually i had started a thread regarding some of my purchases a few days(or months?) back. actually i had told my bro who works for bosch to get these horns for me(2 pairs). he has brought it. but still i have not met him to collect them. anyways akash be careful enough to see that water does not enter into these horns. BTW what was the cost? please post some pics if possible.

Top Bottom