Honda City GXi - Report

Thread Starter #16
No man no such mods.Cars used by my dad not by me. Only during hols when i m back home,i have the car with me. But the above cars looking hot. Once i start working, thats alteast 3yr. I will have to part with her next year since i will be going abroad for studies.. i will surely make this car rock. But no stickering on mine.

Hey akash,That's a nicely maintained City.

The mileage you are getting after 4 yrs say's it all.

@ Vibhor.

That's one hell of a city.Looks stunning.

Thread Starter #19
i think mileage is never much of problem with hondas.Even dads office car deliver a mileage of 11-13kmpl which is not too bad for a 1.8L engine.Its a civic BTW

i think mileage is never much of problem with hondas.Even dads office car deliver a mileage of 11-13kmpl which is not too bad for a 1.8L engine.Its a civic BTW
Wat?? 11-13 in Civic!! Thats great!! Wish you had told me before!! I had plans of buying civic sx4 and verna crdi in my mind!! Ruled out sx4 for poor FE!! Civic my friend told it gives max only 8 so ruled out this also [frustration]and opted for verna!!

Thread Starter #22
Wat?? 11-13 in Civic!! Thats great!! Wish you had told me before!! I had plans of buying civic sx4 and verna crdi in my mind!! Ruled out sx4 for poor FE!! Civic my friend told it gives max only 8 so ruled out this also [frustration]and opted for verna!!
thats the max buddy.And that too when driven with patience. Otherwise expect 11kmpl and not more than that.And verna too is a great car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #25
Here are the much awaited interior pics. Some more pics aprt from album

The DAsh

Door Panel

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Neat interiors must say. That wooden finish is something which I've always liked in City.

Akash said:
Accessories Installed -
JVC Music System
Genuine Honda Alloy Wheels (5 Spoke)
Chrome Bumper Guard
If the variant is GXi, Didn't it came with alloys as stock?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #27
Neat interiors must say. That wooden finish is something which I've always liked in City.

If the variant is GXi, Didn't it came with alloys as stock?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Buddy.

Yes mine is GXi. I switched over to alloys last year. Earlier i had rims with wheel caps. Honda never offered Alloy wheels as standard on any of the varients of City. Only CITYZX VTEC (which was available only in GXi ) had alloys. Not even on the City ZX 10th aniversary Edition and the 3GHC. Recently during dusshera they were offering it on their top model of city,but that was a limited offer i think.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #29
Ya kind of. BUt they were giving alloys on CityZX VTEC from the time it was launched.

Top Bottom