Honda City Facelift Launched at Rs. 6.99 Lakhs

Thread Starter #1
Now a facelifted version of the City is expected by the festival season (around October) and this would sport changes both in the interior and on the exterior. While some of these could be cosmetic, others may be "somewhat heavy", the sources added.

Sources said design changes would make City more sporty. Bumper area and the tail-lamp of the car would be tweaked. [thumbsup]

After price cut, Honda City to go for facelift - The Times of India

Re: Honda City Price Slashed

Well i hope they don't mess with the exterior looks , its looking awesome now! And interiors also are good even now!

Re: Honda City Price Slashed

It has been almost 3 years since the ANHC was launched. So i wont be surprised to see a facelift of the City in 2012 as Honda has the policy of facelifting its cars every 4 years (save for Civic which is due for a facelift).

Honda city facelift 2012

i was surfing casually and came across this site, if they are to be believed then Honda City is soon to get a facelift which might be something like this :--

h1-1.jpg

h3-1.jpg

h2-1.jpg

Tail lights are to die for if they are going to be exactly as shown in pic [evil] However, if they leave the headlights untouched, I wonder if that move will be appreciated at large. I guess ANHV will not really last as the best looking sedan for long. No offence to fluidic verna owners

P.S. :- even i will be a verna owner in few weeks, so i hope ANHV tops the list for long duration when it comes to looks. [cheers]

Last edited:
Re: Honda City Facelift Coming By October 2011

Is City coming with diesel? Then lets talk.

Guzzler: Those pics were available even before City was launched in India in 2008.

But do we need a face lifted Honda City.Its already looking good.
But if a diesel engine is on the way,it would be nice as diabloo said.

IMO, the current design and looks of city is the best when compared to its predecessors. Change in the tail lamp designs and projector headlamps will be a great change if they can make it to shift few heads from ANHV.

As suggested by other ANHC is quite a looker, but if still Honda is dead bent on bringing a facelift then they should do somehting about the front bumper. I find it a little bland, inclusion of sporty air dams will make it more of a looker.

New honda city spied testing!!

We have just got our hands on a set of spy pictures that quite clearly show a soon to be launched version of Honda’s City. Sent by reader Anugrah Kanodia the new City features re-profiled front and rear bumpers, a mildly restyled grille (with chrome leading edges as on the Accord), re-designed tail-lamps, a new set of alloy wheels and re-styled side-view mirrors too. And the top spec ‘V’ model is likely to get a sunroof as well. Honda has taken the opportunity to update the interiors too. They currently look a bit sparse, but how much better the upgrade will be we can’t really tell. Mechanically the new City will be the same however. That zinger of a, 1.5-litre i-Vtec engine that makes 116bhp, a comfortable cabin fit for five and the large practical boot. Honda has recently slashed prices of the City which has helped sales jump quite a bit and this facelift will help it even more.
Honda City facelift spied | Autocar India

Attachments

I cannot see much difference in styling.Maybe they've upgraded the interiors.
Anyway honda city is a great car.They are refined too.[:D]

I can't see anything lifted here [lol]
Any news about Honda City Diesel ?

Are'nt these facelifts are too frequent ? As many said, current city is not a bad looker but still a change ? Honda is thinking something on Diesel cars and they should bring some asap rather spend time on facelifting already a good car.

A Diesel honda city will be one of the greatest hit.But Honda doesn't have any diesel engine till now,I think.

350Z

Core Team

Honda India plans to power the City with Diesel Engine but it can take more than two years time and I’m afraid that within this much time the competition would have moved a lot ahead. Nevertheless, I cannot spot much difference at a first glance on New City except for the bigger grille and alloy wheels which seriously look killer.

PS: Refer this thread for Honda City Diesel: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...honda-plans-diesel-city-beat-competition.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Instead of exterior changes, Honda should concentrate a bit on the interiors too, like ACC, Navigation system, Bluetooth, USB, Rectractable ORVMs, Etc... This could make more sense competing with Vento and Verna.

Top Bottom