Honda City (2002) Spare Parts

M from mumbai,
for any Indian car, any spare part in kurla there is a place where they sell salvaged car parts, exactly it is in "Kurla Chor Bazar"(Name given by Mumbaikars). Very big n Famous place in Kurla, Its 10 min. walking distance from Kurla station, ne blind ll show u th way.

U ll get lots of option, find the best 1!!!!

hi, any idea where i can get the second hand spare parts for my honda city in mumbai. the genuine parts from a Honda Service Center costs a lot. i am looking for the Font Bumper assembly.

i have also heard that somewhere in kurla there is a plan where they sell salvaged car parts, anyone knows where exactly it is.

thanks in advance.
i am from mumbai,
for any Indian car, any spare part in kurla there is a place where they sell salvaged car parts, exactly it is in "Kurla Chor Bazar"(Name given by Mumbaikars). Very big and Famous place in Kurla, Its 10 min. walking distance from Kurla station, blind will show you the way.

You will get lots of option, find the best one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #18
i am from mumbai,
for any Indian car, any spare part in kurla there is a place where they sell salvaged car parts, exactly it is in "Kurla Chor Bazar"(Name given by Mumbaikars). Very big and Famous place in Kurla, Its 10 min. walking distance from Kurla station, blind will show you the way.

You will get lots of option, find the best one!
Thank you sameers, once the rains are done then i will visit this place in kurla.

Top Bottom