Honda Brio VMT : Experience Just Started

Thread Starter #46
Honda Brio sedan revealed

Brio sedan is scheduled for official launch in Thailand next month, but before that, the first clear images of the Brio sedan are now revealed online. Dimensions of the new Honda sedan will be similar to that of its hatchback variant, except the length. Brio sedan will have a wheelbase of 2407 mm, 62 mm longer than the five door Brio hatch (2345) mm available in India.
Length of Brio sedan will be at 3990 mm, 380 mm longer than the hatch (2610 mm), whereas it will be 1680 mm in width and 1500 mm tall, same as that of Brio hatch. Honda has confirmed that they will be launching the Brio sedan in India next year, with an all new diesel option, a first for them in the country.
Till date Honda has not offered a diesel powered car in India, but next year, it will not be the same. Many expect this to be a game changer for Honda Car India in the Indian auto industry. Brio sedan will also be offered in petrol powered option, and you can also expect a automated gearbox on offer along with manual transmission.
The Honda Brio 1.2L petrol will generate 90 hp and deliver a mileage of 20.4 kmpl. The diesel option is expected to deliver a mileage of 25 kmpl. Boot space of Brio sedan is at 420 liters while it is just a mere 26 kgs heavier than its hatchback counterpart.

Thread Starter #47
Review after Highway Drive:
Drove around 250 Kms on Highway. Car behaved adequately well at speeds of around 100Km/h. (Did not try to drive for more than this speed) , moved like a smooth run machine. Brio has given so much of confidence that other cars seems like small against this. It has left behind many cars during my small drive. But there so many things that was missing like CD Drive, Bluetooth, etc .. But the i-vtec engine alone answers to the lack of all these small negative points. ..

Car was almost stable during the drive.. it gives the confidence to increase the speed but due to some restriction imposed by my mind that not to drive more than this, as this is just 1200 KM old vehicle, i never try to go for more speed. Suspension is well engineered for a very comfortable ride, at least at the front. Ground clearance at 165 mm also seem to be adequate to pass the big speed breakers. I have really passed many big breakers without even scraped one speed breaker till now. ( Note : During the test drive, the car scraped one of the speed breaker). But new car never touches any of the bumps on the same road with the same loads.

I am really impressed with behaviour BRIO on the highway.

Eco indicator is very special features in the city traffic conditions as it encourages to be in the right speed , engine RPM and correct gear for greater fuel efficiency. On the highways its very hard to keep your foot off the throttle, but during my short highway stint I observed the eco indicator glowing at around 80-100 KM/H, but during that time i could not note the RPM.
It is also very important to mention the the Fuel Efficiency during the small drive at highway. I am really very much in love witht the fuel efficiency my Car has given during 250 Km Drive. It was 19.7 KM/L and in city condition it has given around 15.50 KM/L. So overall, it is around 16-17 for the mix drive. For the vehicle, which claims around 18.4 Km/L, it is very encouraging statistics. Honda has delivered what it has promised to me.

Overall am very happy that this and now i can say, it has loved me back. BRIO : A Great Run Machine.
After the first drive, I was not sure that this would be my choice. In fact most of my near and dear ones including my wife asked whether its a good decision to take BRIO ( As it is very new on road and has not proved its metal till date) But now i can proudly say that i own a great car for me.

Thread Starter #48
Honda Brio Exterior
The Honda Brio has a simple neat design and a beautiful forward inclined position which makes it attractive to buyers. The outstanding styling and stunning design will definitely increase its demand not only in India but in other countries as well if the offerings of this car go beyond India in the future. The slogan alone will captivate some but for those who are more about function than form they may not cling to the words of the slogan too much. The rear has a one of a kind design and would be one of the selling features of the car as it further steps up its looks. It has back lights placed at the lower end and the rear is all made with glass. This concept of an all glass back is something rarely seen in the segment and that is what makes it looks unique in the small car market.

The Honda Brio is going to surely compel people to admire those little details that can be found on the rear glass that features a smoked out effect and lamps that are lined low. Overall, it has an extraordinary small car look. When it comes to the front features, the upper grille falls between the two crystal headlights and with a beautiful rear that is bigger and more appealing to the people who really love the aesthetic appeal of a car will gravitate towards this one. While the design has some of the elements of the Honda Jazz both the front and the rear are distinct enough to set the Brio apart. In terms of styling Honda Brio is seriously a looker with its aerodynamic design theme and full glass rear hatch, it is one of the best looking small cars in India. It will compete head-on with the Maruti Ritz, Hyundai i10, Chevrolet Beat and Ford Figo. Honda Brio beats all these cars when it comes to styling and overall looks.

Honda Brio Interior
The Honda Brio has a lot to show off in terms of its exterior design but when it comes to its interior this has not been compromised. It is designed to have a very spacious, exceptional and safe interior with materials that are made of top quality. It has a 5 passenger seating space with an under-four meter length and sufficient width. It guarantees a large interior and appropriate foot space. With this size, the Brio is easier to handle and is dependable like its elder sibling ‘Honda Jazz’. The Honda Brio does not only contain exceptional interiors but also outstanding features. Honda Brio has sufficient legroom and headroom, interior are in single tone beige in the low-end variants and dual-tone beige in the high-end Honda Brio variants.

Comfort and Convenience
With its spacious interiors, the Honda Brio is comfortable for all passengers. The boot space of the car is very small which makes it capable of having room for small suitcases and a few bags. Its boot and fuel filler are remotely functional with convenient tinted glass and folding rear seats. The vehicle also includes cup-holders and a comfortable head rest that is very ideal for long drives. The front seats include head and legroom area to ensure the comfort of the passengers. The driver seat is also adjustable while the rear seats have good enough space so one can be comfortable even for long journeys.

Top Bottom