Honda Brio VMT : Experience Just Started

there is an option of usb port and u just need to plugin your mp3/mp4 player and your good to go.
cd's are gonna get extinct soon just like the cassettes.
hey ... some of the advantages are as under;
.... Think about it .. it is very practical and futuristic car....
I know the advantages of usb over cd and vice versa too, what I am asking is how a stereo with only usb better than one with both usb and cd drive?
Many people listen to usb only for reasons mentioned by you, but some people also prefer cd sound quality which a mp3 format can never match howsoever capable the head unit stereo is.

Last edited:
I know the advantages of usb over cd and vice versa too, what I am asking is how a stereo with only usb better than one with both usb and cd drive?
Many people listen to usb only for reasons mentioned by you, but some people also prefer cd sound quality which a mp3 format can never match howsoever capable the head unit stereo is.
blame Honda, even city does not have CD option.

Congrats car001
Welcome to the Brio Family.
I too got a Brio VMT [Urban Titanium] [:)] [:)]
I got the delivery in the last week of Sep.

Wish u many wonderful miles ahead...

I Have booked Brio S and will get delivery on 16th oct. 1st NAVARATRI.

I'm very much thankful to TAI to resolve my all doubts related with new car purchase and
especially Brio's power pack reviews. [:)]

Thanks....

I Have booked Brio S and will get delivery on 16th oct. 1st NAVARATRI.

I'm very much thankful to TAI to resolve my all doubts related with new car purchase and
especially Brio's power pack reviews. [:)]

Thanks....
Hi Nishchal!!

Congrats for the Car and Navratri is definitely the best time in the year to purchase cars.
[clap]
Please let us all know about the deal you got .

Very disappointed to hear from local Honda dealer that there is no cash offer except insurance for all variant. Guys can you confirm this ?

Very disappointed to hear from local Honda dealer that there is no cash offer except insurance for all variant. Guys can you confirm this ?
I called up two different dealers in Hyd and got different response from them -

Pride Honda SA - 20k cash + Free Insurance on both S(O) MT and VMT.

Green Honda SA - 5K Cash or accessories + Free Insurance. After little bit of discussion he said he can arrange Corporate discount and the total cash discount might come up around 15 K.

The day they provide s(o)mt @ 5 lakh otr.in mumbai.i wil buy it without wasting any time.my few friends also expecting some more discounts as they r also planning to buy a new car.

Green Honda SA - 5K Cash or accessories + Free Insurance. After little bit of discussion he said he can arrange Corporate discount and the total cash discount might come up around 15 K.
whoa, I have made my purchase last month, and in got 35K casg discount, Free Insurance, and also floor mats, body cover.
MAy be since this is festiv season, they are reluctant on reducing the prices.

Gud that on s(o)mt they are giving 20k, but here my dealer says no cash discount this month.

Thread Starter #27
In the last month, Honda was offering big discounts on Brio (Specially on VMT) . I have got 35K Cash Discount + Free Insurance. I felt it was good deal for the VMT model, in which Honda is giving everything like airbags, ABS, Music System, Alloy Wheels, Fog Lamps, etc.
Apart from the discount, i was also able to get Body Cover, Coating, Floor Mats as accessories.

Till date i have driven my Brio for 500 Km and i am very much satisfied with the response . One very simple & practical experience after this much of driving i felt is that the place where little tough to take U turn for my byke , this Brio can take that turn very easily .

whoa, I have made my purchase last month, and in got 35K casg discount, Free Insurance, and also floor mats, body cover.
MAy be since this is festiv season, they are reluctant on reducing the prices.
Hi Anil,

What is the On road price u got?

Got delivery of my Brio Smt (Red) on 3rd Oct 2012 from Green Honda, Hyd.

Trivikram Garikapati
Go Green

Hey Caroo1

Bit late but my latest congrats for your small wonder[clap]. I really liked that color and what to say my heart beats for Brio. If this could have been launched last year, then I would have bought one closing my eyes. Anyway it was a nice a review and +100 when you said you like the rear design most just like me.

With you have some nice experience with it and keep updating with some nice pics too[:)]

Thread Starter #30
Hey Caroo1

Bit late but my latest congrats for your small wonder[clap]. I really liked that color and what to say my heart beats for Brio. If this could have been launched last year, then I would have bought one closing my eyes. Anyway it was a nice a review and +100 when you said you like the rear design most too[:)]

Hi very rtly said. When i was deciding upon the car .. i have taken many other car (well established on Indian roads) and my frns were also not in favour ofbuying Brio becz it was not well established on Indian Road. So it was my heart which was more inclined towards Brio because of its fresh look, its practicality, handling during rush hour,. Really salute to honda engineering to provde such a wonderful gift to the world.

Top Bottom