Honda Brio Sedan? It's Honda Amaze

re: Honda Brio Sedan Speculations? Its Honda Amaze

That teaser pic is really good and as Visran said it has some City looks too !! If this is launched then, there won't be a upgrade for City[surprise] in near future

The Brio sedan story is definitely true

after the BRIO was launched in thailand, it was launched in india, so makes perfect sense in our markets at present to launch this Notchback sedan (Not a perfect sedan)

Perfectly fits in between Brio, Jazz, BRIO SEDAN, City, Civic, CRV

Also rumors are strong that it will have a diesel mill for India

Ankx

Yup. That is exactly what I heard too. The diesel version of Brio that is currently being testing will be plonked onto a sedan and launched in India. The current Brio hatch will continue to sell only with the petrol variant.

Brio sedan still sounds good given that ONE thing that is a deal breaker for Brio for most potential buyers is the lack of sufficient boot space.

ONE thing that is a deal breaker for Brio for most potential buyers is the lack of sufficient boot space.
not really. 175 L is quite decent with lots of depth and anyways its more of a city car. But yes, you need to plan you luggage size first before u plan to embark on a long journey.

not really. 175 L is quite decent with lots of depth and anyways its more of a city car. But yes, you need to plan you luggage size first before u plan to embark on a long journey.
+1 nitin. Yes whatever boot of Brio is sufficient as a small car !! Hope the Brio Sedan will not become like Swift Dzire new model !!, but it is sub 4 meter then the result will be the same

+1 nitin. Yes whatever boot of Brio is sufficient as a small car !! Hope the Brio Sedan will not become like Swift Dzire new model !!, but it is sub 4 meter then the result will be the same
exactly my worry!

current Brio with 3610 mm length, gives it 390 mm to play with and be known as a sedan. Add the current 175L boot space from the brio hatch, they get quite a lot to play with.

And we we know, H! does think radical. They will easily outclass Dzires 316L but anything more than 380L would be welcome. Honda Jazz has 366L which is surprisingly good.

Yes, Nitin

As of now Honda cars are known for their reliability as well with good amount of space inside either it is City,Jazz,Civic and even Brio too(being a small car, its inside space is good). So now the worry is about these sub 4 meter vehicles like Dzire where you call them neither Sedan nor hatchbacks [cry] and I am also thinking the same thing about Ford Ecosport to be launched in next year which I believe below 4 meter.

Last edited:

Yes, Nitin

As of now Honda cars are known for their reliability as well with good amount of space inside either it is City,Jazz,Civic and even Brio too(being a small car, its inside space is good). So now the worry is about these sub 4 meter vehicles like Dzire where you call them neither Sedan nor hatchbacks [cry] and I am also thinking the same thing about Ford Ecosport to be launched in next year which I believe below 4 meter.
we indians love sedans and maruti was the 1st to milk that opportunity fully. Dzire is anything but a sedan but sales numbers prove us all wrong. lol

ecosport would be an interesting proposition. But everything will depend on its pricing. 1L engine + the heavy build , ford will have a lot to do to make it worthy for indian roads.

Yes agree with the Honda strategy

only 1 thing is missing from Honda strategy - AND that is a Diesel mill :-(

What a fabolous range of cars Honda has lined up in India, but sadly without any diesel option as of now

With a Good diesel mill across all the Current variants, Honda definitely would have the muscle to challenge the Korean Hyundai and Maruti he Suzuki, who is laughing all the way to the Bank

I am not convinced with the way boot has been integrated with the body. To me it is looking more like the new Dzire, although the tail lamps are looking good. I just wish this new sedan is not just a Brio with a pasted boot.

I am not convinced with the way boot has been integrated with the body. To me it is looking more like the new Dzire, although the tail lamps are looking good. I just wish this new sedan is not just a Brio with a pasted boot.
Cars in the same segment do look similar. However, the wheelbase will be longer than in the hatch, unlike the Swift saloon and hatch which share the same wheelbase.

Cars in the same segment do look similar. However, the wheelbase will be longer than in the hatch, unlike the Swift saloon and hatch which share the same wheelbase.
True sir. As far as the design is concerned, i feel Honda has never gone wrong in this section, so it would be better to wait and watch for more pics to be revealed at later stage.

Top Bottom