Honda Brio Sedan? It's Honda Amaze

Wow! Looks AMAZE-ing in White!
My wait is worth I believe. I was almost made up my mind for a BRIO but just delayed it because of rumors about brio based sedan.
Now by seeing real pictures, I am sure my concern are addressed[clap] lots of boot space and rear defogger [clap]
Understood from that video playing in youtube that the suspension has treated and softened to increase comfort though with minimal body roll.. good move.. Honda
Now Pricing, what would be the price for mid variant that is SMT(O) or similar spec?

Honestly

Did not like the front looks, looks too much like the BRIO (Ofcourse just like the DZIRE looks like the swift)

But 3/4 profile and back styling is superb

Good volume of Boot space is a thumbs up and a diesel mill with good efficiency will be the icing on the cake!!

as i had mentioned in some earlier posts

Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai beware - HONDA is back and back with a bang. It will not take them more than 4-5 yrs in India to RECLAIM their throne, which was once ruled by their Hottest product in India HONDA CITY [:)][:)]

i have fallen in love with the car, i was wondering why the car looked so small when the reviewer was introducing the amaze ! Later he confirmed his height was 6.8 :eek: lol

H! have a winner in their hands and hope the pricing is apt.

i have fallen in love with the car, i was wondering why the car looked so small when the reviewer was introducing the amaze ! Later he confirmed his height was 6.8 :eek: lol

H! have a winner in their hands and hope the pricing is apt.
This car will end the dominance of dezire for sure looking the way Honda has nicely desgined it plus the love Indians have for the Honda badge .

Love for Honda + love for diesel = epic sales [clap]

This car will end the dominance of dezire for sure looking the way Honda has nicely desgined it plus the love Indians have for the Honda badge .

Love for Honda + love for diesel = epic sales [clap]
agree, just hope that H! A.S.S withstands all the rush they are going to witness soon. No doubt 2013 is going to be the year of H! 400L boot, awesome space, efficient engine options and the Honda badge makes this a great package. What amazes me more is the 400L boot which even the >4 meter cars could not manage.

win win for Honda.

Hmm,

I am really fallen for it, first time in my life for a Sedan I hope. This really fulfill my long pending thrust of owning a Honda which was just due to their petrol variants so far. My next car option was only an SUV, but now, yes my opinion changed now and if things permit me I will definitely buy this car.

This looks to have ample space and I had a very good driving pleasure with Nitin_K's Brio, thanks once again buddy. here I am talking about the seating comfort, as I was always uncomfortable in Sedan type seating style, but Brio seating comfort was excellent, so Honda Amaze for me will be good.

Thank you Raja,Visran for sharing wonderful information and video

A short review of the prototype version is out for autocar and overdrive.
Some mentions power will be close to 100ps.
All aluminum diesel engine.
Total weight less than 1ton.
Uses a small turbo (cost cutting) so pretty much a city sedan
Pricing could be around 6.5 Lacs and above since it could get excise benefits from the engine size and the total length.

Power delivery straight form 1200 rpm, low kerb weight and 100 bhp,even 90 is also okay. A displacement of 1.5l.

Looking at all these figures, lag is expected to be very low and amazingly, it is.
Favorable power to weight ratio means a good performance and adding to it, I am damn sure that Honda will make full of it by mating the engine to a perfect gearbox. They have done it and done it very well in past too and I am sure they will do it same way in future too.

Top Bottom