Honda Brio Problems & Solutions

bhvm

Honoured Member
You'll understand the difference in Real fog situation. Oem lamps are scientifically designed for perfect beam.

deville_56

Honoured Member
You'll understand the difference in Real fog situation. Oem lamps are scientifically designed for perfect beam.
Some replicas are exact replicas, works exact like or better than OE, but finding those are .....

OE fog lamps are just drive lamps with normal temperature bulb. Not of much use in fog. Helps with potholes during normal situation.

Try getting OEM fog lamp from the dealer. The beam.pattern of aftermarket fogs is just useless.
I would go for the dealer but I am not sure it is worth the price. DLAA is obviously another Chinese company but they are suppose to be best alternative option I think.
DLAA Industry Co., Ltd,DLAA Industry Co., Ltd

I was hoping for at least 1year warranty instead of 1 month. BTW does anyone knows how much what would be installation charges for fog lights ?

I would go for the dealer but I am not sure it is worth the price. DLAA is obviously another Chinese company but they are supposed to be the best alternative option I think.
DLAA Industry Co., Ltd,DLAA Industry Co., Ltd

I was hoping for at least 1year warranty instead of 1 month. BTW does anyone knows how much what would be installation charges for fog lights?
Hi Kimi,

Have you installed the DLAA fog lights? Even I own an S MT variant and was searching for a fog lamp which can integrate well on to the front bumper.
I installed local led lights and it is a complete waste of money as after 3 months one stopped working and also it screwed up my FM reception.

Regards.

If I were to upgrade the HU to AVN. Will they install antena at the roof centre? I know my father's City has one and some cars too come with it or shark finn. ATM the radio antena is in the driver side only which is what I prefer. I guess for GPS navigation it is suppose to be at the middle of the roof ?

kanakchangela

Hi,

I bought Honda brio in 2013 and got the headlight upgrades with Philips Headlight Relay and Wiring Kit for H4 Bulbs and Philips 90/100 Bulbs. For the few days it was going on well but after some days while driving in 4th and 5th gear, when accelerating the lights get dimmer and as soon as I leave the accelerator peddle again the light gets brighter. What might be the issue here? Can anyone guide. Plz give me solution to the problem...

Top Bottom