Honda BR-V Review Synopsis:
- Honda BR-V price starts at Rs.8.91 Lakh (Ex.showroom, Delhi). It officially launched in India on 5th May 2016.
- The BR-V falls in the compact SUV segment and is aimed squarely at Hyundai Creta which has been ruling since launch.
- Presently BR-V is available only in Petrol motor: the well-known 1.5L V-Tec, 4-Cylinder that powers Honda City as well as Mobilio.
- The 1.5L i-VTEC engine produces 119 PS of peak power and 145 Nm of peak torque with an ARAI certified fuel economy of 16 Kmpl.
- The biggest unique-selling proposition of Honda BR-V as of now is the availability of seven-seats along with Petrol (automatic) version.
Last edited by a moderator: