Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Hi everyone posting some photos of my honda amaze which has done 50000kms and i have fitted led roof monitor 11 inches
And magnetic car window mesh from snapdeal to beat up chennai heat

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #1,341
You haven't shared clip of dvr. Share if you have.
First of all A Big Sorry for not updating the thread , Was really busy and when I was free , i kind of became very lazy. Hence such a long gap.

Attaching two links of DVR clips from Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnIRzfvnEh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMloy9mmq_U

Brother share pics of your alloy wheels of amaze
Lenso Project D Spec E !

GOPR1743_1458878600356_high-01.jpeg I missed one of the Hub caps [frustration]

Hi everyone posting some photos of my honda amaze which has done 50000kms and i have fitted led roof monitor 11 inches
And magnetic car window mesh from snapdeal to beat up chennai heat
Cool. How effective is the window mesh ?

Recently Done a Road trip with my Amaze :)

Route Details : Trivandrum - Chitradurgha Fort - Hampi - Belum Caves - Gandikota - Bangalore - Trivandrum.

It was a 4 Days trip covering theses places, almost making it a 3000 km trip, My longest [:)]

Attaching few pictures of my Beauty :)

Hampi Fort
20160124_080759-01.jpeg

Sunflower Garden past Chitradurgha Fort

_DSC3562-01.jpeg

Entering Hampi

_DSC3637-2-01.jpeg

Inside Hospet Tunnel , First Tunnel Experience !!

_DSC3921.jpg

First of all A Big Sorry for not updating the thread , Was really busy and when I was free , i kind of became very lazy. Hence such a long gap.

Attaching two links of DVR clips from Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnIRzfvnEh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMloy9mmq_U

Lenso Project D Spec E !

View attachment 198994 I missed one of the Hub caps [frustration]

Cool. How effective is the window mesh ?

Recently Done a Road trip with my Amaze :)

Route Details : Trivandrum - Chitradurgha Fort - Hampi - Belum Caves - Gandikota - Bangalore - Trivandrum.

It was a 4 Days trip covering theses places, almost making it a 3000 km trip, My longest [:)]

Attaching few pictures of my Beauty :)

Hampi Fort
View attachment 198999

Sunflower Garden past Chitradurgha Fort

View attachment 199001

Entering Hampi

View attachment 199002

Inside Hospet Tunnel , First Tunnel Experience !!

View attachment 199003
HI vishnu

Your amaze looks beautiful and wonderful pics from kerala

Mesh is good is magnetic and easy to remove and since it has zip its easy in toll booths

and i have upgraded my head lights to osram night breaker unlimited ....everything including the led monitor was done as a DIY

I have a doubt why didn't you go for 6 or 6.5 inch rear speak. Is it because the parcel tray in rear might hit the speakers or the magnet will touch the metal rod in the trunk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #1,343
HI vishnu
ur amaze looks beautiful and wonderful pics from kerala

mesh is good is magnetic and easy to remove and since it has zip its easy in toll booths
and i have upgraded my head lights to osram night breaker unlimited ....evry thing including the led monitor was done as a DIY

I have a doubt y didnt u go for 6 or 6.5 inch rear speak ... is it becos the parcel tray in rear might hit the speakers or the magnet will touch the metal rod in the trunk?
Thankyou Jaghan :)

Yes , the magnet will touch the metal rod running underneath it. [frustration]

deville_56

Honoured Member
It was not because of magnet touching, but due to lack of space with the plastic panel covering speakers. CS-5C and CS-6C have same depth and with spacer, there won't be fouling. But, on the top, there is not enough room to accommodate a bigger dia speaker.

It was not because of magnet touching, but due to lack of space with the plastic panel covering speakers. CS-5C and CS-6C have same depth and with spacer, there won't be fouling. But, on the top, there is not enough room to accommodate a bigger dia speaker.
thanks for the info think whether to upgrade or not ....i want to order blaupunkt speakers but now in a dilemma :(

deville_56

Honoured Member
thanks for the info think whether to upgrade or not ....i want to order blaupunkt speakers but now in a dilemma :(
After searching a bit, we found CS-5 required shallow mounting depth. Luckily got the component version of the same, CS-5C. Any 5-1/4 incher with shallow magnet would fit, check the same with Blaupunkt.

Hello all,

Just stumbled across this thread by chance from the web while googling for the ever-persistent A-pillar rattling issue I am facing for my Amaze VX i-DTec 2013 model. I must say, I was bowled over with the amount of DIYs and info shared across here by @vishnu_vichu. Thanks a lot, buddy. Happy to see a lot of fellow owners and petrol-heads who love this machine to its core like me. [:D]
BTW, I will be trying out the A-pillar rattle correction DIY this weekend and see if its effective. 2 A.S.S in my hometown, Cochin as well as 1 A.S.S here in Bangalore couldn't fix it completely till date.

Thread Starter #1,350
Vishnu not good. You didn't mention the years and days :p
Haha[lol] The pictures was took a month back while on the trip, and i was busy as well as too lazy to upload it[roll]

anyway in respect of yesterdays date , it's 2 years 9 months 6 days !!

Hello all,

Just stumbled across this thread by chance from the web while googling for the ever-persistent A-pillar rattling issue I am facing for my Amaze VX i-DTec 2013 model. I must say, I was bowled over with the amount of DIYs and info shared across here by @vishnu_vichu. Thanks a lot, buddy. Happy to see a lot of fellow owners and petrol-heads who love this machine to its core like me.
BTW, I will be trying out the A-pillar rattle correction DIY this weekend and see if its effective. 2 A.S.S in my hometown, Cochin as well as 1 A.S.S here in Bangalore couldn't fix it completely till date.
Thank you my friend , thank you for the kind words , it do helps me to improve my thread .

Carefully pull out the A pillar and seal the protruding plastic bushes that keeps it locked and in place. It will sort out the issue. Since the DIY, i even forgot about the issue[;)]

Top Bottom