Honda Amaze VX i-DTEC Ownership Review

Bought Chrome coloured plastic handles from local market for 400/-,Yesterday Driver side chrome handle detached and fell somewhere in the middle of the ride.
Can I get just driver side chrome handle??

Thread Starter #935
Hi Vishnu,

What was done after removing all these badges? Did u put on the key fob?
Just Debadged.

Put the key fob few weeks back[:)]

Bought Chrome coloured plastic handles from local market for 400/-,Yesterday Driver side chrome handle detached and fell somewhere in the middle of the ride.
Can I get just driver side chrome handle??
I think it comes in a set of 4. You could buy another set and replace.

Just Debadged.
Put the key fob few weeks back[:)]
Vishnu - Just debadging? You should have specific reasons right? Are you planning on doing any mods.? Just visiting your thread after a long time. I might have missed some story leading to this debadging..[surprise]

Btw--The alloy looks super cool.

Honda Amaze SXMT I vtech

Hi,

I am owing an Honda Amaze SXMT Petrol. Recently met with an accident and the front portion got damaged.

The damaged parts were replaced by the authorised service centre. Now I would like to know a few things.
1. The under hood insulation for petrol version of Amaze come only on one side of the bonnet? How many layers of insulation material it has?
2. Is there any cover under the engine or it is open?
3. Is there any standard paint color used under the hood?
4.Head lamps becoming foggy or misty is it normal?

Kindly let me know

Thread Starter #939
Re: Honda Amaze SXMT I vtech

Vishnu - Just debadging? You should have specific reasons right? Are you planning on doing any mods.? Just visiting your thread after a long time. I might have missed some story leading to this debadging..
Btw--The alloy looks super cool.
Well , it looked too much crowded with all those nomenclatures. Hence debadged to enhance the looks. More surprises are on the way[:)]

Hi,

I am owing an Honda Amaze SXMT Petrol. Recently met with an accident and the front portion got damaged.

The damaged parts were replaced by the authorised service centre. Now I would like to know a few things.
1. The under hood insulation for petrol version of Amaze come only on one side of the bonnet? How many layers of insulation material it has?
2. Is there any cover under the engine or it is open?
3. Is there any standard paint color used under the hood?
4.Head lamps becoming foggy or misty is it normal?

Kindly let me know
1. For my knowledge there is no under hood insulation for the petrol versions. Correct me if i am wrong.
2. Under the engine ? I didn't quite get you there.
3.It usually will be the color of primer.
4.Not Normal. Click a picture of it when fogged up and go to svc and claim your warranty. I've changed mine.[:)]

Hi Friends,
I am a newbie here. I have decided to go with Amaze Diesel. Safety is one factor I regard highly. I am left with two variants to chose from (VXI and SX). I am deliberating between which one to choose. Is VXI worth the premium? In Hyderabad, the on-road price difference between the two variants is around 72K (incl insurance). I am not particular about the interiors (dual tone vs non-dual tone) etc. However, I like the fog lamps, heat resistant glass and foldable mirrors. Does the 72K premium justify these extra add-ons in terms of the actual price for those additional items? How much do fog-lamps cost me if I woud like to get them installed on SXMT? Please guide me.

Top Bottom